FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
billtfor3

Immeresus and Dark Shaman's I hate you....

Hi all I have been a recent convert to the Warlock class, and can say I am having a blast. I only do lfr, and flex so far, due to being in a less than active guild, but am trying to get a sub spot in some friends guild raids.

Anyway, as the title says I really am hating Immeresus, and the Dark Shamans, because I waste my coins on them each week...... DROP YOUR TRINKETS ALREADY!!! Also having issues getting my 4th piece of tier lol. End rant.

My main reason posting (beyond sharing my pain) is to say thanks for all the great info, and guides on this site. You have helped my dps go through the roof and I thank you for it.

• Like 1

Game knows you are a re-roll.  Re-rollers never get the loot until it's irrelevant.  Welcome to the dark side.  Sorry for your luck.

• Like 3

Game knows you are a re-roll.  Re-rollers never get the loot until it's irrelevant.  Welcome to the dark side.  Sorry for your luck.

Liked this post not because I'm evil, well maybe a little, but because it's sooooo true.  I stopped counting the kills and finally got my PBI to drop.  Then a few weeks later, yes weeks, KTT dropped.  

I have both trinkets H WF.

Life is good.

I only have the LFR versions but hopefully soon that will change.

Where is the dislike button?

I was wondering the exact thing

Makes you dumb because healers can't benefit from the Int proc which is where the whole bang comes from.  What retarded healer would need to snapshot a HoT or heal anyways?  What up, overhealing.

• Like 1

Makes you dumb because healers can't benefit from the Int proc which is where the whole bang comes from.  What retarded healer would need to snapshot a HoT or heal anyways?  What up, overhealing.

Off spec possibly? Lol

I coined n bboy and hc bindings and ktt in 3 consecutive weeks. All were on first kills. Garrosh hc broke the streak unfortunately so im stuck with normal bboy for affliction atm.

I have found, in my experience, that alts get gear super fast. Cases in point: My druid has 2 WF pieces, and my main has never had a WF piece. My druid also got a normal mode weapon for its SECOND off-spec before my main got a normal mode weapon, and now even has a Gaze of Arrogance before my main.

Indeed. My alt shaman got 3 warforged items from ordos in the first 2 weeks followed by 13 secrets in one week and 7 runestones in the next for his legendary quest. Also picked up 4 set and both normal trinkets in only 2 alt runs.

I coined PBI on the first week SoO was available, but have yet to manage to get a Crystal of Rage to pad to astronomical numbers on Galakras.  Woe is me.

I die a little inside anytime I see a lock with FCOR lol.

Me too.  That's why I gave my about to be new H KTT to the new lock in our guild.  It was hard.  :(

Man I've been so lucky with trinkets this tier, which offsets how terrible it was last tier.

Basically, I started playing WoW in June and didn't start normal raiding until August.

Out of 13 LFR, 7 normal, and the one heroic (after 5.4) Lei Shen kills I never (and still have never) saw UVLS. This includes multiple coin rolls giving me multiple legs and offhands which I believe were his other 2 warlock items.

I can't remember exactly when I got PBI/KTT/BBoY in normal anymore but it didn't take very long, then I got my H PBI on our 2nd Immerseus kill and H KTT on our first DS kill, soo good.

This is all on 10M btw, 10M loot is such a cruel beast.

Edited by Strife

Outta 13 Immers kills I've seen PBI twice and lost both rolls. KTT I coined on my second kill or something like that. Neither dropped in my first week of heroic.

I got Damien's piece off ordos , but been waiting weeks for tier shoulders as I don't want to break my 4 piece tier set .

And I feel for you I'm still waiting fir normal PBI , but have LFR PBI instead which is a kop out and flex BBoY dropped for me and canno use it lol.

The difference between H PBI and HWF PBI is so small that it's hardly even noticeable.  If you care about it saying 580 instead of 574, then that will mean more.  Gaining an additional 0.47% of your stats is relatively minor.