FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
billtfor3

Immeresus and Dark Shaman's I hate you....

If you care about it saying 580 instead of 574, then that will mean more. 

i care! all our casters have a H PBI at this point anyway so we're all just being greedy for the HWF

I'm pretty bummed that I'm gonna finish the tier with a normal trinket (and belt and ring) :( OH WELL. Such is the joys of extending lockouts to work on progression!

I'm still sporting flex boots. :( We've had ONE pair of cloth boots drop in all of normal/heroic progression. And the mage in our group has 'em... I coin protectors/galakras/shamans every week but no luck yet.

I only do Flex and LFR on my lock, and I got an LFR PBI on my first attempt on Immerseus, but I've been trying to get either the LFR or Flex version of KTT for weeks, using extra rolls and everything, with no luck. So I run my mage through LFR Gates of Retribution, don't even coin it, and I get KTT. MY RAGE BURNS LIKE THE FIRES OF SARGERAS!

I waited FOREVER for my LFR PBI, spent coin after coin. My first flex Vale, and PBI drops with no coining needed. RNG likes to mock us.

Last Tuesday, we ran Flex 2, and I had saved a coin just for it... We drop the Shaman's and the crowed rejoices, and I almost crap myself because 2 Warlocks had KTT drop, then I realize one of them is not me.... Coined and got gold.... *SLAPS FOREHEAD*