FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Epicus Maximus

Guest Nyxzz

I'm playing mage against this dude, my counterspell has a 24 second cooldown and it is not enough for blue crush, it has about 3 seconds left on the timer every time he casts it, and wipes me.

9 hours ago, Guest Nyxzz said:

I'm playing mage against this dude, my counterspell has a 24 second cooldown and it is not enough for blue crush, it has about 3 seconds left on the timer every time he casts it, and wipes me.

I don't suppose you are a Blood Elf and can maybe use AT to stop it? Or is there some form of stun that works? Maybe even IB?

Guest MizElToe
On 1/18/2017 at 10:50 PM, Guest Zabu said:

Is it just me or does this fight require more then 550k dps?

I'm a WW monk, 887 with only one DPS legendary. I did 445k without flask or second pot (gems or enchants) and got him down to 8%. I think you're well above what's required for DPS at 550k

On 1/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, Guest Zabu said:

Is it just me or does this fight require more then 550k dps?

Did you end up meeting the DPS check?

On 2/5/2017 at 2:55 PM, Guest MizElToe said:

I'm a WW monk, 887 with only one DPS legendary. I did 445k without flask or second pot (gems or enchants) and got him down to 8%. I think you're well above what's required for DPS at 550k

Thanks for helping to answer! :) Did you end up getting him down? What DPS-level did you end up killing him with if so?

Guest Lleuad

I beat this fight with 520k dps just inside the timer. The cooldown on Blue Crush is around 24 seconds, not 30, so if interrupted as soon as he starts the cast (not the channel) then it can just about be interrupted every time.

On 3/10/2017 at 10:22 PM, Guest Lleuad said:

I beat this fight with 520k dps just inside the timer. The cooldown on Blue Crush is around 24 seconds, not 30, so if interrupted as soon as he starts the cast (not the channel) then it can just about be interrupted every time.

Great job on getting it down! Thanks for coming back to share the info! :) Will see if I can get the BC timer updated