FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ClaytonMcKown

first boss soo macro

so i been healing a wile not and im having a slight issies with the first boss in soo. as you all know he dose a split phase. dps kill the one adds heal heal the other add. so for some reasion i can only heal 1 or 2 if im lucky. if feel i suck as a healer in this phase. can some one help me out with a macro. that will help me heal this boss phase better.

you can try mouse over macros for rejuv and Genesis.  

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover, mod:ctrl] Rejuvenation; Genesis

I use this.  Hold ctrl and use rejuv over your mouse over and then press it without ctrl for genisses. 

You first place your mushroom down where one is, use NS + HT on it and then bloom if it didnt get fully healed, then you rejuv as many as you can and then genises.  This wont give you more stacks, but you can heal more of them.

If you plan accordingly, I believe you can also use FoN to get some quick heals out to them also.

If you plan accordingly, I believe you can also use FoN to get some quick heals out to them also.

FoN will not heal the sha puddles.

• Like 1

I was so disappointed too. I had that idea, and im like "Well shit, they casting swiftmend, if i pop 3 of them on one, they should just snipe it so hard"

Make special mouseover macro for it, pop all 3 on the puddle.  Then nothing..

Other things you can do to get more stacks is after you one shot your first puddle with NS+HT and or Swiftmend, you should be rejuving as many other adds as you can and RUNNING to them.  This includes using Displacer beast, dash, Stampeding roar.  Try to get next to them before they are fully healed, cat form is your friend! it will get you there faster.

And in case you didn't know (obv not you Krazyito), but the reason you want to do that is any amount that is healed on them causes them to slow down making your effective healing over time on them increase.