Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

[Archived] Arena Warlock Spreadsheet

13 posts in this topic

I would move Captain Greenskin to the lowest tier.  Warlocks don't get weapons, which makes him a 5/4 for 5 cost.

I would also think about moving Tinkmaster Overspark to Average+.  Warlocks don't have a whole lot of options when it comes to complete minion removal.  Tinkmaster can turn Tyrion into a squirrel for 3 mana *and* you get a minion.  He can also be used as an early gamble to transform one of your own minions into a 5/5, or even a minion that you know may die next turn.

1 person likes this

Tinkmaster and Nat Pagle were readjusted as we wait for card descriptions. Greenskin is "bad", I would still pick it over Cho or Manastorm tho

Felguard is not listed

Felguard is, in fact, listed. It's a Rare card, though, so you need to click the Rare card tab.

I got a 5/3 run using the recommended cards listed. Not bad, the deck felt pretty decent

its pretty dumb to divide them in different tabs. when i create my deck i just ctrl+f card name and find it but u cant do it here without checking every single tab

You don't really need Control-F to find the cards in the spreadsheet, which is why I designed it this way.

I sed this spreadsheet and got a combo of 0! Thanks alot, but I'm using my own brain from now on. 

I must just really suck.. these tutorials don't seem to make any difference on me..

I sed this spreadsheet and got a combo of 0! Thanks alot, but I'm using my own brain from now on. 

I must just really suck.. these tutorials don't seem to make any difference on me..

If you made a video of your arena draft and a few arena games, we could immensely help you, but with the little information you provided, it is very hard to tell you what you did wrong.

I am unable to find Keeper of the Grove wink.png

In the Warlock spreadsheet?

1 person likes this

Voidcaller is one of the best card in arena , especially if you get excellent ranking for Doomguard and great for Dread Infernal ( so you probably take some of them ) , you can just trade Voidcaller and get free Doomguard - 5/7 with instant attack in same turn... also there isnt any way how to remove him well > silence = 3/4 for 4 ( not so good , but -silence for enemy) > polymorph = card for card and you have 1/1  > destroy / trade > card ( mimion or spell ) for card and you have FREE DEMON without usually bad battlecry ( free Doomguard = meta ).

- Sorry for bad english , im not native speaker...    Thanks for reading     Dvan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0