FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cam

Frost Mage questions.

I have been playing Mage for 6 years now and have a few advanced questions that I don't have answers to.

Does Frozen Orb and Mirror Images benefit from Stat snaphoting? As Images and Orbs are generally the highest DPE abilities wouldn't it be better waiting until your trinkets/potion have procced before casting (That is if, of course these two abilities scale with your current Int)

Also when do you think it's viable to switch to Fire?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Cam/simple

Could I go fire with my current gear? I am unsure and am finding it hard to get an answer to what is an acceptable Crit level.

Also if any great Frost mages read this could you have a quick look over my Armory and see if I am optimally min-maxed. (I don't have access to Legendary Meta, that comes, hopefully, next reset.)

Thanks for reading. Cam

I have been playing Mage for 6 years now and have a few advanced questions that I don't have answers to.

Does Frozen Orb and Mirror Images benefit from Stat snaphoting? As Images and Orbs are generally the highest DPE abilities wouldn't it be better waiting until your trinkets/potion have procced before casting (That is if, of course these two abilities scale with your current Int)

Also when do you think it's viable to switch to Fire?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Cam/simple

Could I go fire with my current gear? I am unsure and am finding it hard to get an answer to what is an acceptable Crit level.

Also if any great Frost mages read this could you have a quick look over my Armory and see if I am optimally min-maxed. (I don't have access to Legendary Meta, that comes, hopefully, next reset.)

Thanks for reading. Cam

Frozen Orb and Mirror Images scale dinamically with your procs.

Fire is viable around 40% crit, so yes, you could go fire if you wanted.

Your gear looks fine to me:)