FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
vaeevictiss

has anyone ever seen/have this effect/addon before?

I was watching this guys video...

hes got some different cursor first of all, and secondly watch his shadowburn effect. Its this bright blue cloud on him and the target. 

never seen either before.

I use a cursor addon like that, the one I use is called _Cursor.  Handy for finding it on scree when things get busy. :

yea that works well. Apparently changing the actual cursor is now against the EULA...soo...the guy in the video probably shouldnt have made the video :p 

Any idea on that Shadowburn effect?

His cursor just isn't shown and only the actual effect from _Cursor are being shown.

There's alot of recording software that doesn't show your actual mouse pointer, I used to make alot of GW2 videos and for whatever reason MSI Afterburner (yes it's really good recording software as well) doesn't seem to capture your mouse pointer, even when I was trying to get it to show :x When I recorded some early WoW videos it also didn't show, not until I switched to Fraps shortly after I started playing WoW. Pretty sure Fraps has an option to hide the cursor as well although I'm not at home to check.

So all you see is the effects from the addon following the cursor which isn't being captured when he's recording.