FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lezzr

Garrosh HC / Reforge and Tipps

Hey Mates,

I am looking for some useful tipps for our garrosh progression. I am also wondering if I should run a M<H<C or M<C<H or even a M<C=H setup for this fight.

Im in 25 man mode.

Appreciating all replies. thanks in advance

regards

Your reforging isn't going to matter much in this fight.  Utilize Havoc, don't take unnecessary damage, and play like you know how to as testament to you being on 25 Heroic Garrosh.

I also hope you're not serious in prioritizing Crit over Haste over Mastery.  M<H<C means Mastery is less than Haste is less than Crit.  I think you meant to use the other symbol, >.  Remember, the alligator's mouth ALWAYS opens towards the larger value.

Correct reforge: M>C>H or M>C=H

• Like 1

To add to what Zagam said, some tips for the fight.  At the start of the fight, use your first havoc on Garrosh when the adds are low to get 6 shadow burns on Garrosh while maintaining AoE.  With my guild I can only use havoc once during phase 1 since we get to 10% quickly.  Going into the first intermission make sure to have 2 embers available to chaos bolt cleave two adds near execution range. 

After you get out of the first intermission, if you are part of a bait team for the desecrated weapons place down your demonic circle when the group collapses for the mind control cast.  I can use this demonic circle during phase 2 and phase 3 in my guilds run for quick movement.

I usually use havoc to build embers off the desecrated weapons, especially when trying to do the second burn on Garrosh.

I would say don't waste a fire and brimstone / immolate on the mc'd targets since the dot will persist past the mc so RoF and Conflag or Incinerate with F&B instead.

Your reforging isn't going to matter much in this fight.  Utilize Havoc, don't take unnecessary damage, and play like you know how to as testament to you being on 25 Heroic Garrosh.

I also hope you're not serious in prioritizing Crit over Haste over Mastery.  M<H<C means Mastery is less than Haste is less than Crit.  I think you meant to use the other symbol, >.  Remember, the alligator's mouth ALWAYS opens towards the larger value.

Correct reforge: M>C>H or M>C=H

them math skills xD my bad.

Edited by Lezzr