FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Estarriol

Gauging interest for a warrior chat

Is there any interest in doing a warrior chat similar to the warlock chats that Zagam pioneered? I'm open most Friday, Saturday, and Sundays and we could combine this with some form of raid to have a bit of activity along with the chat. I'd be willing to talk about anything prot warrior related, tanking in general, comparisons to other classes, applying to guilds, trials, and progression in addition to any questions people may have.

If you have any interest or preference for time or acivity, please post. Looking forward to getting more active!

• Like 1

Sundays are raid nights for me, but any of the other two works, and I'd definitely like to be there :)

• Like 1

My raid nights are Sun / Mon with the only other night I have off being Tuesday. It'd be cool, though.

• Like 1

Probably yeah. No school on the following day either, so I can stay up late for you west coast people or even some European early birds :)

Saturday is one of my current work days. I have a unique schedule that has me alternating between days and nights; 4 weeks days. 4 weeks nights. Currently I'm on week 3 of nights lol.

Okay, my schedule is pretty well bound up this weekend due to midterms, but how about next weekend? I was thinking that a 1pm PST start time might be able to work for both US and EU people, but I'm certainly open and interested in feedback about the time.

This is happening tomorrow at 1pm PST. That is 1/25/14 at 1pm PST, 4pm EST, etc. Ragebar will give details for the VOIP we'll be using. I'll probably turn on my stream during it as well.

• Like 1

If you're interested in the warrior chat tomorrow, just let me know you're interested (either on this thread or through pm) and I'll pm you the mumble info.

Hey, I got a Warrior that's just hitting 90 tonight, would love to learn from the pros.  My mumble is acting up, I can't seem to transmit, but I'd love to listen in.

I'll be streaming twitch.tv/estarriolstormhawk for those who can't get mumble working. We can answer questions posted to the stream chat as well.

Doing another? Taking up warrior is my main alt for WoD so I'm getting back in to him now. Been a few years since I took him as a main alt.

We're definitely going to do another. We didn't decide on a date yet, but it's probably going to be on a Saturday again.

Glad to see you guys taking off with this.  While the Warlock discussions were often dark and mysterious, I expect yours to be the very essence of rage.