FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

MoP release date 25th of September!

I'm planning on downloading it instead of buying the box... but is there just the digital deluxe version or can i buy a "normal" digital version?

There is a normal digital version as well which is $39.99 £29.99 or 35 euros (might be wrong on the Euro valuation!).

I think Blizzard will truly make a fortune from making both editions available for download. So many will buy straight from the Blizz store cutting out the middle man like Amazon etc!

There is a normal digital version as well which is $39.99 £29.99 or 35 euros (might be wrong on the Euro valuation!).

I think Blizzard will truly make a fortune from making both editions available for download. So many will buy straight from the Blizz store cutting out the middle man like Amazon etc!

Oh ok thanks for help! I didn't understand that the "preorder" was for digital download Posted Image

/Edit: another question. Do you guys think that Blizz is going to reset JP/CP?

Edited by Panzer

Do you have to pay import fees as well for digital purchases?

I think no. the standard edition is 79.90 reais (1.00 real = 2 dolar), so is almost the same valor as it is in dolar (I don't know the quote for real -> euro).

Oh ok thanks for help! I didn't understand that the "preorder" was for digital download Posted Image

/Edit: another question. Do you guys think that Blizz is going to reset JP/CP?

All VP are converted to JP and the amount over the JP cap was converted to gold in the ptr.

• Like 1