FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cupofmilk

Item advice

Hello my fellow warriors! I normally don't need help when deciding what items to use but now i do sad.png . I currently have Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of GorehowlXal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl, and Greatsword of Pride's Fall. If i use both warforged weapons i will be hit capped but be a little below expertise and at about 37% Crit. If i were to use Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl and Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl i will be at around 38.30% crit but be a little below hit and expertise according to Mr.robot.

And now for deciding which pants to use. Should i use Legplates of the Prehistoric Marauder for the crit over Magmaplates of Jian Wu Xi Feng

Would Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman be better over Thok's Tail Tip depending on what changes i need to make, if any, from the items above or in general?

Thanks for the help! biggrin.png

Edit: Here's my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Cupofmilk/simple

Edited by Cupofmilk

You should use the 2 warforged ones. HIgher ilvl means more weapon damage, and weapon damage trumps all other stats for fury warriors.

Regarding the legs, I'd only use the tier ones if they're the only way for you to get your 2pc T16 bonus. If not, use the WF ones, since they have better stats.

Finally, for the trinkets, Skeers is below average and TTT is BiS by far. smile.png

Hope this answers your questions,

-rage

P.S. looking at your amory, you can definitely use the legs. 4pc T16 is super underwhelming, just keep the 2pc (helm/gloves) and get better offpieces.

Edited by ragebarr

Hello there guys i myself also got some questions about the decision on some gear.

Currently i am arms though i consider swapping to fury at the future.

Recently i spent a coin on shamans and got that Ashen Wall Girdle while currently im using  Avenger's Trillium Waistplate.

Also im using Breastplate of Shamanic Mirrors (flexible) and i also got a normal chest from sha.

I am considering keeping my current belt and chest since the "updates" i rolled on dont rly have crit on them.I also got the 2-piece bonus and considering spending the chest token on the tank version since my raid group is pretty often having me on tank duty

Whats your consideration guys?

That's pretty tough. Since you are often tanking, though, and your DPS chest isn't horrible, you should be OK by spending the tier token on the Prot set.

As far as the belt goes, unless you're at the point in your gear where mastery starts to get better than crit you should be fine with the crafted belt.

• Like 1