FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Low Budget Paladin Aggro Deck

Guest L1zaRd

How is that 'low budget' if only 6/30 cards are basic cards?!?!

How is that 'low budget' if only 6/30 cards are basic cards?!?!

Because it only costs 1000 Arcane Dust to make?

• Like 1

"low budget" hahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

How is 1000 Arcane Dust not low budget?

• Like 1

Guest Mandalore

I don't know wich game you are playing, but crafting these cards cost me like 1600 arcane dust, not 1000.

I don't know wich game you are playing, but crafting these cards cost me like 1600 arcane dust, not 1000.

To quote directly from the guide, "It costs 1,000 Arcane Dust to make (not counting Common cards)."

The deck has 10 Rare cards in it, and a Rare card costs 100 dust to craft, therefore 1,000 Arcane Dust.

Guest psyCZo

Well... work fine so far. But having trouble utilizing wild pyromancer... Since this is aggro full of cheap stuff, I'm not ofter in the situation when he would lost more then I when I clear board with Equalityt & Wild pyromancer combo. + lot of my stuff is 1 hp already..

thinking about switching it for Acidic Swamp Ooze and Ironbeak Owl..

any thoughts on that?

Guest Fatbabyjesus

I have built this Low Budget Aggro Deck and love it! In 2 hours I went from 25 in 1st time ranked, to 16 in about 2 hours. Its a great deck for inexperienced or well rounded players. The idea is to keep a board wipe combo while trying to put out as much damage as possible on your opponent not his creatures. When the board has about 10-15 damage on it is when I wipe. Also redemption is the heart and soul of this aggro deck. If you have one in your opening hand, go hard asap, play out your hand and then start a new. Gl&hf everyone. 

Guest Amirus

very nice deck. I just tried it and its awesome :-)

I'm glad you guys are having fun with this deck.

Guest PaperCannonz

Decent build-win a LOT, but Priest, Druid and Shammy are really tough-rarely bet them. What do they have in common?  Heals that we don't have a LOT of, and they can scale a LOT faster than we can with things like healing minions whose attack is proportional, and flametoungues and enrage.  Anybody have counters to those? 

I do like how this build can outaggress aggressors like pallys, mages, warriors and warlocks have never won against this build.

Decent build-win a LOT, but Priest, Druid and Shammy are really tough-rarely bet them. What do they have in common?  Heals that we don't have a LOT of, and they can scale a LOT faster than we can with things like healing minions whose attack is proportional, and flametoungues and enrage.  Anybody have counters to those? 

I do like how this build can outaggress aggressors like pallys, mages, warriors and warlocks have never won against this build.

Hey, PaperCannonz

You are playing an extremely aggressive deck and the classes you mentioned are often playing control. 

Priests are generally slow and have problems keeping up with aggressive decks in early game. Mulligan any expensive cards away and make sure you have extremely aggressive start. Keep your opponent under pressure and take any favorable minion trade. Get a good Divine Favor off and you will make up enough card advantage to push priest down before he can establish control.

Druids should be a bit harder matchup than priests. Keep them under pressure and consider swapping in Ironbeak Owl x2 instead of 2x Redemption or 2x Equality and use it as a finisher. Save your Owl until you can silence a taunter and push for the kill.

Shamans can be nasty, you should try to keep their board clean if Flametongue totem is causing you problems. Flametongue will never have any impact on the game if your opponent's side of the board is clean. Prioritize efficient minion trading over going for your opponent's face at all times until you have them in kill range.

Hope this helps, 

Regards,

Poyo

Guest Toxicus

I just started using this deck. It brought me from rank 25 to rank 17 but my draws are ending up really horrible. So its basically RNG, but when it plays right it truly dominates!

I consider starting this deck, but miss a few cards: wild pyromancer (1), argent protector (1) and divine favor (1).

I wonder whether replacing these 3 cards with for instance 1 acolyte of pain (for the draw), 1 scarlet crusader and 1 abomination.

The problem with this deck is that it is balanced and my replacements are not exactly up to par with their counterparts.

Any ideas?

Guest Pantysnawad

I replaced leper gnome with young priestess to solve some of my health issues. It still has 2/1 and seems to synergize well with all the minions having little to no health. (I like to feel like I'm not playing "egg catch".) Bottom line is this is an awesome deck that is pretty fun to play.

Guest Robur

Great deck! It rocks in Casual, in Rated I was running out of cards a few times towards the end of the game. So I modified the deck:

Out: 1x Redemption (1 Rez at 1 Health)

In:    1x Lay on Hands (+8 Heal and +3 Cards)

Success!

Guest Vinculado

I got level 9 with this deck after a week. AMAZING!

I got level 9 with this deck after a week. AMAZING!

WoW, that's definitely a great performance!

Guest whit

2.3 admit an additional elven archer...how the hell are you going to do that?

2.3 admit an additional elven archer...how the hell are you going to do that?

Thank you for pointing this out. We've fixed it.

Guest Tim

Very nice deck. Won 8/10 matches with it. People usealy don't even know whats happening when in the first few rounds. Then it's too late biggrin.png

Guest Tim

Great deck, I win almost every game with this, though I adjusted it a little but 90% are your cards smile.png

Very nice deck. Won 8/10 matches with it. People usealy don't even know whats happening when in the first few rounds. Then it's too late biggrin.png

Great deck, I win almost every game with this, though I adjusted it a little but 90% are your cards smile.png

Glad to hear that!

Guest Hellbane

I am pleasantly surprised by this deck!   It is impressive how far a deck as cheap as this one can take you. In my version I replaced 1 Avenging Wrath for a Lay On Hands (don't have the dust for the 2nd yet) and I replaced an Elven Archer for Blood mage Thalnos and works great making Consecrate or Hammer of Wrath deal 1 more damage.

So far 9 W 1 L  and my only loss was against my son's Pally LOL

Thank you for sharing smile.png  

Sign in to follow this