Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Low Budget Warlock Murloc Deck

10 posts in this topic

In regards to swapping in the Ironbeak owls, what is the recommended cards to swap out?  I have tried swapping out the young priestess, with mixed results.  Do you want to bring 2 owls or just 1 owl? Any info will help thanks alot.

In regards to swapping in the Ironbeak owls, what is the recommended cards to swap out?  I have tried swapping out the young priestess, with mixed results.  Do you want to bring 2 owls or just 1 owl? Any info will help thanks alot.

2 Owls, preferably instead of Mortal Coil or Priestess.

Yeah, it is. The meta matters the most when you reach below Rank 7-8. Before that, you can play with premade decks without too many issues.

deck is not worth the time more posse then wins its a 85 % loss to 15% win  and the cost of the deck is 3500 not low budget

100% win rate! only play 1 game though

Hi Sottle!

Love this deck, just wondering, what's your opinion on switching out Young Priestess for Blood Imp?
I know you repeatedly mention how it's a race for damage starting turn 1, but is 2 extra power on a 1 health minion really all that measurable compared to a stealth? Blood Imp can't be pinged by a Mage for example, but Priestess can, and it's susceptible to almost and 1 mana drop / removal.

What are your thoughts, Sottle? 

This deck is good. I'm using it right now and have win 5 out of 7 duel. Currently, i dont have doomsguard and used arcane golem instead. Also running 1 owl coz i have only 1 warleader.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0