FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Plastik

Beast Mastery DPS issues

Greetings! 

One of the hunters in my guild experiences continuous performance issues in Siege of Orgrimmar (on basically every fight). Unfortunately neither me, nor any other member of the guild have an adequate raiding experience with hunter (we are a predominantly social guild:)), therefore we are unable to provide him a critical evaluation on his performance based on the logs. Consequently, I came here to seek for your help on this matter. 

Here is a link to his armory page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Nudog/simple

And here is a recent log that would hopefully provide an insight on his issues: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rutwbpn8or4jzshw/details/6/?s=6282&e=6728

If you need any additional info please let me know. 

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide me/him. smile.png

Edited by Plastik

I am a bit short on time but I hope someone else can give some further detail.

But

Above hit cap, can drop it by putting a crit enchant on clock rather than accuracy.

Gems ok

Some sub optimal enchants and not all reforged perfectly but thats not the main issue.

His opener looks pretty weak, with a burst and the magic of all cd's / buffs lining up at the begining of a fight he should burst pretty high numbers.

Serpent Sting uptime needs improving majorly, weak aruas can be set to give a nice visual reminder for if its on or not

His dps isn't abysmal, it could be MUCH better but its not seriously below others in the raid group.

That said, best thing they can do is get their bum on this website and read through the class guide.

• Like 1

The first thing I noticed is the abysmally low serpent sting uptime, 30.8%. Although it's not as important as it is for survival, it's still damage that he's missing out on. Beastial wrath usage is good, only missing one use there (7 used when he could have had an 8th). Glaive toss usage isn't as good, looks like 15 uses in 7:25. That should be almost double. Kill command usage is also a bit low, should have been around 68-70, not 55. Next thing is the scope, but I see that's been fixed, and then he's way over th hit cap, but not much can be done there.

• Like 1

His gear is a huge issue. He doesn't have his 4 piece or a AoC. For some reason he is using agi haste gems. Agi crit gems would serve him better. 

• Like 1