Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akraen

Come Mages, Join Me!

36 posts in this topic

Attention mages! I have a new idea.

It'll be what we make of it, but I'm planning to do some all-mage raid groups, all-mage PvP, and more! 

I just talked Ataxus from Blood Legion into joining. Now hopefully I can convince a bunch of you to team up with me.

Basically - join my guild, which just moved to Argent Dawn. You can create a new mage, transfer one over, whatever works best for you.

My goal is to have an army of mages for a lot of fun events in our gap time between now and WoD.

So come on over to Argent Dawn-US. We even have a couple EU mages thinking about making US accounts. We'll talk about mage theorycraft all day, and become an elite spellfrostfire nuking guild of doom.

If you end up really loving my guild, you can stay for other stuff-- but it's totally cool just to treat this as a fun alt experiment. So come aboard mages, I want to really get something going here!

Nice idea, but I don't have a US account :(

You didn't write it anywhere, but I assume the guild is Alliance?

[A] <Natural Order> on US-Argent Dawn

Good Luck i have an Alt in a All Druid guild ( EU) which raids. Look forward to seeing an all mage raid video.

Ooh, tempting...if only the thought of lvling another toon wasn't so painful xD

I`ve started Narshâ on AD now, level 3 gnome mage representing EU! Got hooked up with some of that RAF so maybe I`ll actually level her up too!

Narsha is my favorite mage in the EU.

*GASP!* What about Oltier?!?!

*GASP!* What about Oltier?!?!

He can still win this competition if he does either of the following:

1) Makes a mage on US-Argent Dawn

2) Hangs out with me next time I visit Budapest

He can still win this competition if he does either of the following:

1) Makes a mage on US-Argent Dawn

2) Hangs out with me next time I visit Budapest

HmmHmm... What if both? :D I'll have money for new account in March, be ware! ;)

But I will make you boost in Stonecore! No way I would level through whole cataclysm once again without heirlooms... :D

1 person likes this

Make a rogue and coward it up in PvP and  convert to justice!

I mean you can leave stealth instead of hide, but at that level boa means everything.

I currently have 4 lvl 90 mages on different servers.  Would you take new low levels or just higher level characters?

Whichever you prefer! This is a long-term thing. Gathering mages from all over!

Well i'm an oceanic timezone player but i'm still game since I love mages :)

We have another Australian too, and I'm sure more will join!

I was trying to do this same thing on my server a while back LOL I wanted to get a mage army and attempt ICC when that was the most recent content hahah! Happy huntings Akraen!

1 person likes this

Alright, I'll bite. I'm in.

I'll start a new mage and pop in to say hello for right now, but I've got two level 87 mages besides my 90 main that are almost levelled. If things seem active enough, I'll bring one over. Just don't want to bring one over @25 bucks if there's not much going on.

Whats a good time to log-in and get a toon into the guild!?

-Ender (Loralai@feathermoon)

1 person likes this

Sweeeeeet.

And it's guild party this weekend so the guild will be full of strange activity :P

BTW, I totally hear you saying "Sweeeeeet!" in Jeremy Clarkson's voice. Just putting that out there. LMAO.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Medivh Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Reno Mage Gadgetzan Standard Deck.
    • By joat
      Crucial Taunt is a community-oriented Horde guild on the US-Mug'thol server (connected realm with Akama & Dragonmaw) that is seeking mature and positive raiders looking for a long-term home. We're seeking adults who have a passion for the game and enjoy exploring all types of content within a fun and vibrant atmosphere.
      About Us
      Lead by a Los Angeles based husband & wife team that previously had been progression raiding back through WOTLK. After Wrath we took a break for life stuff, but late into Draenor we transferred to Mug'thol and started anew, building a guild that reflects our values of putting fun and community first in all aspects of the game.
      Raiding
      Our progression raid team meets two nights a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11:30pm PT (pacific is also server time).  Any experience level is welcome as long as you're willing to learn, grow, and progress with the team. If we had to describe our raid style it would be "positively determined." We don't tolerate hardcore drama while we aim to consistently improve, give our best effort, and down new content. We're looking for players who are going to log on more than twice a week for raid, who believe a social environment is an important and critical part of the success of a guild. We also expect our raiders to match the collective effort of the team, understanding their class and role, their gear requirements, and putting themselves in the best position to contribute meaningfully each and every week.
      We are currently 3/7M Emerald Nightmare and 1/3H Trial of Valor.
      We are recruiting only the following class/specs for our Legion Raid Team:
      Mage: Frost Monk: Windwalker Priest: Holy & Shadow Shaman: Enhancement & Elemental Warlock: Affliction More than Raiding
      We are looking for players who want to find a spirited, mature, fun atmosphere whenever they log into WoW. Outside of raid times our raiders are constantly into other adventures. PVP and battlegrounds? Great. Mount, toy, pet collecting? Sure. Leveling, questing, altoholics? Awesome. No matter how you like to play WoW we're with you.
      The Details
      Guild founders and co-GMs are Druishbanker-Mug'thol (bnet joat#1832) and Lambkill-Mug'thol (bnet lambkill#1856).
      We have a guild website where you can learn more about us and show your interest in joining at Crucial-Taunt.com.
      We have a Discord server for chat/voice communication.
      Please reach out to us in game, in bnet, or on our website forums if you have any questions or are interested in joining.
    • By turbo
      Överskattad är en helsvensk guild på Kazzak EU med tight teamspirit som söker  ranged dps i form av: mage/hunter/boomkin samt 1 resto druid eller holy paladin för vidare mythic progress. 
      ==RAIDTIDER==
      Vi är en semi-hardcore guild som raidar 3 dagar i veckan:
      Onsdagar 19.00-22.00
      Torsdagar 19.00-22.00
      Söndagar 19.00-22.00
      Ibland förekommer extra raids på måndagar i form av HC clear och annat skoj, utöver detta lirar vi mycket mythic+ med varandra och håller gearet i check.
      ==PROGRESS==
      För närvarande är vi 4/7M och 2/3H och siktar in på att nå 7/7M och 3/3M innan Nighthold.
      ==AMBITIONER OCH MÅL/STRÄVAN==
      Som progress guild satsar vi på att nå långt i mythic raids och uppnå achievementet "Cutting edge" i alla raids som kommer att släppas i Legion.
      Vi är ett gäng med bra laganda och vi värnar oerhört mycket om våra guildmembers. Det är viktigt att vi trivs med varandra socialt och vi lägger ner mycket vikt på att få ihop ett stabilt team som pushar framåt men samtidigt har kul och trivs tillsammans. Vi ser oss själva som en andra familj utöver "real life" när folk vill fly ett tag från verkligheten och bara ha det kul. Därför är det viktigt för oss att hålla god kvalitet under raids och vara omringade av stabilt folk som vill sträva mot samma mål.
      ==LEDNINGEN==
      I ledningen sitter officers med över 10 års erfarenhet av World of Warcraft. Ledningen lyssnar oerhört mycket på övriga members för att uppnå en så hög standard som möjligt. Det är viktigt att ha någon att vända sig till om det skulle uppstå konflikter, därför består våra officers av mogna och erfarna spelare med ålder på 25+ med många års erfarenhet i diverse guilds. Vi anser att det är viktigt att se problem från olika synvinklar och lösa dom internt istället - detta innebär att ledningen alltid är beredda på att ge folk en extrachans så länge vi ser att viljan och ambitionerna finns hos spelaren i fråga.
      ==VAD VI SÖKER==
      För oss är det viktigt att hitta spelare som främst dyker upp till raids och som kan spela sin klass, men det är också viktigt att ställa vissa krav på dig som söker sig till oss i Överskattad - dels för att hålla god kvalitet i raids, men också för att bygga upp en trivsam atmosfär och ett i särklass socialt och trevligt team. Därför ställs följande krav:
      [ul]* Du är aktiv och engagerad i din klass när det kommer till gear (via t.ex. mythic+, simcraft samt patch-changes).
      * Du dyker upp i tid och informerar minst 24h innan raiden hålls.
      * Du kommer till raids med fullt fokus och fullt förberedd, taggad på att pusha framåt(runes, flasks, pots, respecc tomes, healing pots och påläst på taktiker).
      * Du kan ta konstruktiv kritik för att kunna förbättras som spelare (vi är aldrig elaka när vi ger denna kritik - det är endast för att vi ska kunna utvecklas som team).
      * Du tål wipes och har tålamod och förståelse att det krävs för att komma framåt - ragequitting gynnar ingen.
      * Du är hängiven och pålitlig och sköter dig när du inte spelar med guilden (för att undvika att dåliga rykten om guilden sprids).
      * Du har respekt för andra spelare, andra spelares nationalitet och har förståelse över att folk inte har samma bakgrund/uppväxt.[/ul]
      Vi söker ALLTID duktiga spelare inom alla klasser och specs - så tveka inte på att slänga in en applikation på vår hemsida eller whispra oss ingame!
      ==KONTAKTA OSS==
      Kika in på vår hemsida: http://www.overskattad.se och släng in en apply, alternativt kontakta oss ingame för en intervju över discord:
      Turbs (GM), btag: turbofarfar#2932
      Dominato (Officer), btag: wizziz#2458
      Tyrena (Officer), btag: endast ingame kontakt
      Hoppas vi hörs av!
    • By turbo
      Överskattad är en helsvensk guild på Kazzak EU med tight teamspirit som söker  ranged dps i form av: mage/hunter/boomkin samt 1 resto druid eller holy paladin för vidare mythic progress. 
      ==RAIDTIDER==
      Vi är en semi-hardcore guild som raidar 3 dagar i veckan:
      Onsdagar 19.00-22.00
      Torsdagar 19.00-22.00
      Söndagar 19.00-22.00
      Ibland förekommer extra raids på måndagar i form av HC clear och annat skoj, utöver detta lirar vi mycket mythic+ med varandra och håller gearet i check.
      ==PROGRESS==
      För närvarande är vi 4/7M och 2/3H och siktar in på att nå 7/7M och 3/3M innan Nighthold.
      ==AMBITIONER OCH MÅL/STRÄVAN==
      Som progress guild satsar vi på att nå långt i mythic raids och uppnå achievementet "Cutting edge" i alla raids som kommer att släppas i Legion.
      Vi är ett gäng med bra laganda och vi värnar oerhört mycket om våra guildmembers. Det är viktigt att vi trivs med varandra socialt och vi lägger ner mycket vikt på att få ihop ett stabilt team som pushar framåt men samtidigt har kul och trivs tillsammans. Vi ser oss själva som en andra familj utöver "real life" när folk vill fly ett tag från verkligheten och bara ha det kul. Därför är det viktigt för oss att hålla god kvalitet under raids och vara omringade av stabilt folk som vill sträva mot samma mål.
      ==LEDNINGEN==
      I ledningen sitter officers med över 10 års erfarenhet av World of Warcraft. Ledningen lyssnar oerhört mycket på övriga members för att uppnå en så hög standard som möjligt. Det är viktigt att ha någon att vända sig till om det skulle uppstå konflikter, därför består våra officers av mogna och erfarna spelare med ålder på 25+ med många års erfarenhet i diverse guilds. Vi anser att det är viktigt att se problem från olika synvinklar och lösa dom internt istället - detta innebär att ledningen alltid är beredda på att ge folk en extrachans så länge vi ser att viljan och ambitionerna finns hos spelaren i fråga.
      ==VAD VI SÖKER==
      För oss är det viktigt att hitta spelare som främst dyker upp till raids och som kan spela sin klass, men det är också viktigt att ställa vissa krav på dig som söker sig till oss i Överskattad - dels för att hålla god kvalitet i raids, men också för att bygga upp en trivsam atmosfär och ett i särklass socialt och trevligt team. Därför ställs följande krav:
      [ul]* Du är aktiv och engagerad i din klass när det kommer till gear (via t.ex. mythic+, simcraft samt patch-changes).
      * Du dyker upp i tid och informerar minst 24h innan raiden hålls.
      * Du kommer till raids med fullt fokus och fullt förberedd, taggad på att pusha framåt(runes, flasks, pots, respecc tomes, healing pots och påläst på taktiker).
      * Du kan ta konstruktiv kritik för att kunna förbättras som spelare (vi är aldrig elaka när vi ger denna kritik - det är endast för att vi ska kunna utvecklas som team).
      * Du tål wipes och har tålamod och förståelse att det krävs för att komma framåt - ragequitting gynnar ingen.
      * Du är hängiven och pålitlig och sköter dig när du inte spelar med guilden (för att undvika att dåliga rykten om guilden sprids).
      * Du har respekt för andra spelare, andra spelares nationalitet och har förståelse över att folk inte har samma bakgrund/uppväxt.[/ul]
      Vi söker ALLTID duktiga spelare inom alla klasser och specs - så tveka inte på att slänga in en applikation på vår hemsida eller whispra oss ingame!
      ==KONTAKTA OSS==
      Kika in på vår hemsida: http://www.overskattad.se och släng in en apply, alternativt kontakta oss ingame för en intervju över discord:
      Turbs (GM), btag: turbofarfar#2932
      Dominato (Officer), btag: wizziz#2458
      Tyrena (Officer), btag: endast ingame kontakt
      Hoppas vi hörs av!