FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
fearlolol

Looking for help to fix my dps

1) Immerseus - why are you not in the top 5 of a 10 man on DPS done to Congealed Shas?  This mechanic screams for Fire and Brimstone obliteration.  You should be #1 by a landslide.  This would put the rest of your raid back on Immerseus faster for quicker kills.

2) Protectors - quit using the bloody Infernal.  Seriously, it's garbage.  I don't care when you use it.  Quit using it.  Yours did 392k damage.  Please read the guides to find why you shouldn't use the Infernal if it's not obvious.  Unstable Affliction uptime is under 90%.  This is very problematic since it's your most powerful DoT.  Haunt uptime of less than 20%?  What are you using your Soul Shards for?  242k DPS on Protectors as Affliction is embarrassing.  You used 1 Soulburn and only casted Haunt 13 times.  Like...are you even aware of what Soul Shards do?  Your Soul Shard resource graph is stuck at 4.  You bursted to 450k on 3 targets.  And you used Grimoire of Sacrifice?  You have some VERY serious critical gameplay issues.  Read (or re-read) my Affliction guide as well as the DPS F.A.Q. 

3) Norushen - 5 Shadowburns?  Five?!  There are adds everywhere.  You got beaten by everyone in your raid except a Shadow Priest and the Guardian Druid.  This is very alarming on a fight that has cleaving potential out the wazoo.  1 Havoc? 

Without looking at the rest of the logs, I would wager that you are in SERIOUS DANGER of being replaced.  You have glaring critical gameplay issues that you don't even recognize.  Surely you haven't even read any guides to try to get better.  Instead, you just dumped your logs here and expected to get some feedback.  We don't mind that here, but we damn sure appreciate when it at least LOOKS like someone is trying.  You don't look like you're trying at all.  Read the guides, try again, bring new logs back.  If you need help analyzing your logs, I've written a guide for that, too. 

• Like 1

zagam.jpg

New official meme for every time Zagam looks at someone's logs

Zag, you were supposed to start with this.

Zag, you were supposed to start with this.

I kind of like this one better

wR4OWiB.png

That way you can follow it up with

1KwkSpE.png

• Like 1

Links for the guides in the order that I would recommend you read them in:

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/1686-54-destruction-tips-and-quirks/

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/2466-t16-warlock-style-normal-heroic/

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/3496-zagams-fixing-your-dps-faq/

In addition to what Zag noted; you're missing a lot of up time on a lot of buffs. Your eng gloves was only used three times on Malk and on IJ both were just over 5 min long fights. Now, those two fights are bad. But Galk is just inexcusable.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2QXaZgjy6dGK8qpP#fight=13&type=auras&source=8&targetclass=Warlock

Gloves have a 1 min CD. Read how many Synapse Springs buff you had during an ELEVEN MINUTE FIGHT. Shame on you.

Your use of Havoc is abysmal on every fight where Havoc should shine.

What the hell are you using Fel Flame on/for? Why do you even have that on your bars/bound to a key? Stop that.

Without looking at the rest of the logs, I would wager that you are in SERIOUS DANGER of being replaced.  You have glaring critical gameplay issues that you don't even recognize.....Read the guides, try again, bring new logs back.  If you need help analyzing your logs, I've written a guide for that, too. 

I reiterate this statement.