Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christhammer

Should i switch out my shoulders?

3 posts in this topic

Hey!

I can't decide on my own so i have to ask.

I've been using these shoulders for a while now inv_shoulder_cloth_raidmage_n_01.jpgRime-Rift Shoulders but Ordos was nice to give me these inv_shoulder_cloth_raidmage_n_01.jpgShay-Nii's Popping Shoulderpads. Should i switch? It's less mastery and i'm also missing out on the crit. The hit i don't need but more intellect is always nice.

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Christhammer/advanced

Thoughts? smile.png

Edited by Christhammer

Difference is negligible.  Super small - it's really your choice.  And if you look closely, the stat budget for Rime-Rift is heavier for Mastery.  The Shay-Nii's has a higher secondary budget placed into Hit.  You'd actually be losing Mastery going to the higher item level gear, but you'd gain Intellect.

TL;DR: Won't notice the difference.

Difference is negligible.  Super small - it's really your choice.  And if you look closely, the stat budget for Rime-Rift is heavier for Mastery.  The Shay-Nii's has a higher secondary budget placed into Hit.  You'd actually be losing Mastery going to the higher item level gear, but you'd gain Intellect.

TL;DR: Won't notice the difference.

Yeah, i'll just stick with my Rime-Rift shoulders. Don't want to lose the mastery.