FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
CameronHuson

First log - Help appreciated

Hey guys, this is my first time taking a log of my hunter, and I was hoping you could have a quick look at it and give me some tips on how to improve my dps. It was my first time trying Malkorok and we had wiped 2 or 3 times previously.

Log: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/L8Ajg42yMaHwdJVF#type=summary

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Haern/simple

Well, I have no idea what you're gemming here. Read the guide and gem accordingly. Red socket: pure Agi gems. Yellow: Agi and crit/haste. Next up is the scope. Try and get lord blastington's scope of doom. It's a good sized Agi proc and procs quite often. As for rotation, it seems like you've got the basics down, keep serpent stingip, use black arrow on cd, use as many explosive shots as possible.

So re-gem to the proper gems, and get the scope for my weapon, is it worth trying to get the Legendary cloak? In the questline for it I recently acquired the weapon gem, but haven't gotten any further than that.

Legendary Meta gem and legendary cloaks are pretty much a must have if you want to do competitive dps/heals.

Getting the gem and cloak should be high on any raiders priority list.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tomseno
      Raid/Class Spots Are Open To Any Applicant If The Player Is The Right Fit
      A guild formed with an ambition for progression and a love for M+ we decided to make the move from Silvermoon Alliance and form a guild to take our focus to the next level, Cutting Edge in 10.1 being the next step.
      We believe in building a guild by recruit players of a similar goal and mentality whether it be for raiding or for push score in Mythic plus. We value loyalty, honesty and a positive attitude towards setbacks. Communication skills are an absolute must.
      Raid Schedule
      Wednesday 20:30-23:00 Sunday 20:30-23:00
      Current Progression
      9/9HC 5/9M
      What are we looking for recruitment wise?
      We're currently open to recruiting DPS classes listed above, as we aim to solidify a stable 25-player roster. We're looking to provide competition to existing members and choose the best 25 players to proceed with for next tier.
      Contact Information:
      Discord; tomsen and lora1506
      Think you'd be a good fit?
      If you believe that you are a player that is looking to achieve the same goals as us then why not contact us and see if we can achieve our goals together!
    • By Tsukoyomi
      I am going the corpselance support build for Necromancer and the build has me taking Corpselance with Brittle and the pestilence set on top of that, if I were to take off the ability Corpselance and change it to another ability say for example Bone Spikes with Frost spikes, would the damage decrease an amount that it would not be worth it?
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?

• By Neptune
      So i heard about primal ancients, and i m kinda desperate to get it. Why? It can make my Demon Hunter even powerful then he is now (I deal about 35m damage) So how do you get them? I know how though. Get in a GR 70 and do it Solo, but how do you do it actually? How much do you need to farm this for? A week? A month? A YEAR? The point is, i want primal ancients, and have NO IDEA how to farm them :// so... i need a bit of help for farming :))
    • By Shenocide
      Impressive...