Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First log - Help appreciated

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, this is my first time taking a log of my hunter, and I was hoping you could have a quick look at it and give me some tips on how to improve my dps. It was my first time trying Malkorok and we had wiped 2 or 3 times previously.

Well, I have no idea what you're gemming here. Read the guide and gem accordingly. Red socket: pure Agi gems. Yellow: Agi and crit/haste. Next up is the scope. Try and get lord blastington's scope of doom. It's a good sized Agi proc and procs quite often. As for rotation, it seems like you've got the basics down, keep serpent stingip, use black arrow on cd, use as many explosive shots as possible.

So re-gem to the proper gems, and get the scope for my weapon, is it worth trying to get the Legendary cloak? In the questline for it I recently acquired the weapon gem, but haven't gotten any further than that.

Legendary Meta gem and legendary cloaks are pretty much a must have if you want to do competitive dps/heals.

Getting the gem and cloak should be high on any raiders priority list.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ShadowCraft: (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By zanpander
      so im 848 ilvl and in mythics i do around 150k-200k dps  but mostly on the low end  is this normal ? 
      rotation  the icy veins rotation 
      warcraft log ( im new to making logs so idk if i messed this up or not )
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our N'Zoth Camel Hunter Standard deck.
    • By idburns
      I am playing one of my alts, a 104 hunter, and my first order hall upgrade shows it's completed in my Class Hall report but I can't seem to turn it in. 
      The NPC that manages the upgrade (Lore and Legends) doesn't show me the interface to choose the upgrades, I can only use a dialog option that tells me how the High mountain helped build the lodge.  This has been going on for a few days now.  Any ideas?  I have 3 other characters at various levels all with working order hall interfaces, this is the only problematic one.

• By Ronspear
      Hey guys, I've been playing Fire mage for the first time since Legion. I did my research on almost everything you need to know on Fire Mages. I've spent hours on the rotation and I believe that I've almost mastered it.
      Now, the reason I am posting on the forum is because I need advise...
      I can't seem to exceed as much as I am suppose to as a fire mage. If I compare myself to what I see on Warcraft logs, fire mages of my ITL, are almost always first or second DPS. And even my fire mage guildie that is slightly under gear does much more damage then me on every fight...
      I believe that my gear is decent and so is my artifact tree... I do have decent trinkets ... So my conclusion is that I am missing something in my rotation, or that I am prioritizing something that I am not suppose to...
      Could anyone help me out? I have my latest Warcraft logs, here is one of them
      If you need any more , I could link the entire raid last week.
      Thank you!!