FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
srender13

Clique

Have recently installed the latest version of ElvUI. Unfortunately, Clique does not work with it. When I logon and open my spell book and setup modified mouse overs it generates an error. Now I have checked everything I can think of to get this working. Is Clique no longer support for ElvUI? Or is there conflict somewhere else? Any help, suggestions, or input is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks for the response. I did post on the ElvUI forums as well, the response was that the addon was working with ElvUI for them. So I will be redoing all of my addons to narrow down the problem.

Thank you

As far as I know there isn't any compatibility issues.  I don't use clique, but ElvUI makes a point to make sure everything they have is as close to "default blizzard" as possible with their additions.

So pretty much, if it works with default blizzard stuff, it should work with elv.  If not you can disable specific features of elv and actually use the default stuff.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this