FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Salicharge

Newbie Prot Warrior

Im pretty new to the whole warrior class and deceided to go with leveling with Prot and on 2/16/14 i was level 14 and now im 65! should i continue with this till 90 or go DPS?

Appreciate all the feed back!

Personal preference. If you like dungeons and/or pulling groups of mobs, you can stay prot till 90 just fine. If you like more traditional questing, give one of the DPS specs a shot (they are both fun).

Edited by nefigah

I have and always do quest all the way in prot. I personally enjoy it, but there can be places where your low dps output could be slightly annoying. This is usually mitigated by the ability to pull all the things and AoE them down.

Personal preference. If you like dungeons and/or pulling groups of mobs, you can stay prot till 90 just fine. If you like more traditional questing, give one of the DPS specs a shot (they are both fun).

I just hit 68 and going to Northrend now i leveled from 60-68 in strictly dungeons and the quests that are there! seems to be working for me!