Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

starting to enjoy the brewmaster

3 posts in this topic

getting into the monk now....starting to get some gear- well only 538, but getting there.

I tanked against Norushen 10M normal...did some logs. Trying to work out how to read them....any comments appreciated if you can be bothered to look!

Edited by nicarlitos

Sup :)

I can only seem to see you tanking Sha on the logs you linked.

Based off that fight: Shuffle uptime was good, empowered guard was good, tiger power uptime was good and Elusive brew was uptime was also good.

Cooldown usage was low but that's probably because its a farm boss and you don't really need the cooldowns so meh.

Looks good :)

Thanks for the comments....first proper boss that I've done where I really felt in control. 

I'm about 90% that this will be my main for WoD.....although I will miss my DK.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ronspear
      Hey guys, I've been playing Fire mage for the first time since Legion. I did my research on almost everything you need to know on Fire Mages. I've spent hours on the rotation and I believe that I've almost mastered it.
      Now, the reason I am posting on the forum is because I need advise...
      I can't seem to exceed as much as I am suppose to as a fire mage. If I compare myself to what I see on Warcraft logs, fire mages of my ITL, are almost always first or second DPS. And even my fire mage guildie that is slightly under gear does much more damage then me on every fight...
      I believe that my gear is decent and so is my artifact tree... I do have decent trinkets ... So my conclusion is that I am missing something in my rotation, or that I am prioritizing something that I am not suppose to...
      Could anyone help me out? I have my latest Warcraft logs, here is one of them
      If you need any more , I could link the entire raid last week.
      Thank you!!
    • By liverbiird
      hello all:)
      I would be really happy if someone could point out why my dps is so abysmal (other then sucky skills)

When i start iam usually 1st or 2nd....but then my dps falls like a rock:( so clearly my rotation is way way way off:(

i dont seem to get as many MS procc as my fellow hunters:( I use it when ever i get it...i try to keep vulnrable buff all the time
      please help!!!
    • By Antiquae
      Can someone review my logs and give me some tips on how I can increase my dps?

my logs: 

my armory:í/advanced 
    • By Bigboyee
      Our guild was struggling with H Il'gynoth for a few days, but we finally downed him. Our holy priest was really disappointed throughout our attempts that his numbers were so low, and he was having mana issues. He wanted me to ask you guys for him, and see if you saw any glaring errors he was making during the kill/attempts.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By Bigboyee
      So my guild finally squeaked out our heroic Il'gynoth kill this week, but my dps was far lower than what i typically get and what I've seen other enh. Shaman getting on it. I was wondering if any of the more experienced enhancement shaman could take a look at my logs for the kill and see what mistakes I'm making. Any help is much appreciated :)
      My Logs:
      My armory: