FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Terris

Log analysis : iron juggernaut NM

Sorry for the late answer.

Your logs don't look too bad.

CS uses are fine (16/16). You seem to be using BB instead of SB. Unless you're SMF without a Flex+ EEoG, you should be using Stormbolt. BT uses are 62/74, which is fine. 

A couple quick notes on where you could improve: A few of your abilities, including 1 execute, got parried. You shouldn't ever have a reason to be in front of a boss, especially on IJ where doing so can kill you. You seem to be using HS a lot outside of CS, make sure to only use it if you can't dump enough rage through WS. Also, remember to cast 4 to 5 HS during each CS.

Hope this helps,

-rage

• Like 1

Sorry for the late answer.

Your logs don't look too bad.

CS uses are fine (16/16). You seem to be using BB instead of SB. Unless you're SMF without a Flex+ EEoG, you should be using Stormbolt. BT uses are 62/74, which is fine. 

A couple quick notes on where you could improve: A few of your abilities, including 1 execute, got parried. You shouldn't ever have a reason to be in front of a boss, especially on IJ where doing so can kill you. You seem to be using HS a lot outside of CS, make sure to only use it if you can't dump enough rage through WS. Also, remember to cast 4 to 5 HS during each CS.

Hope this helps,

-rage

Thanks for the tips. I need to learn how to read logs as efficiently as you do... how do you know what i did during each CS?

Also, is there a more active warrior community on the web than IV?

Thanks !

Edited by Terris

On warcraftlogs, when you click on the small "+" next to each ability it adds it to the graph up top, that way you can see excactly when you cast each of your spells.

To answer your second question, not that I really know of. You might want to try the battle.net warrior forums, but that's all I can think of right now.