Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Akraen

[US-Argent Dawn][A]<NO> Tu/W Prev.11/14H 25M Looking to Absorb Group

4 posts in this topic

Ooooooh this is a tough thing to bring up. So hang tight and if this doesn't match something your guild wants, then don't even consider the idea. We only want this to happen if feelings are mutual.

Purpose

Natural Order is now on Argent Dawn with a purpose. We're looking to offer a variety of different schedules and activities for everyone beginning now and all the way through WoD and into the future. Currently we are working to rebuild our 25M core, which made it through 11/14H back in November.

Already established is a Friday night 25M Normal night for people who are returning to the game. Part of <NO>'s goal is to be a friendly environment to get people back in the spirit of the endgame. This group is available for level 90's of any item level so long as they bring patience and a good attitude while they catch up.

We also offer Restomak™ games and other activities such as organized PvP. These are side-projects and announced on our forums for participation. There is a guild quest and other cool stuff to get involved in, none of which is mandatory or impacts things like loot or raid invites (you can be a raid-logger but we do encourage getting into the guild spirit).

Facts about <NO>

We need some more people to get back into our 25H groove. In fact, we need 1-2 tanks (so our allstar frost DK & moonkin can go back to their preferred DPS roles!), 2-3 healers, and preferably ranged DPS.

→ Our current roster looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/UiwHNvz.png

→ In that roster, our average item level is: 568.13

→ In that roster, 13 raiders have defeated all Heroic 25M bosses up to and including Heroic Thok (11/14H).

→ Of those 13 raiders, their average item level is: 574.32

Okay so What's That Mean?

˫ It means we have a very strong group with experience (13 people control the fight, know the strats, and will coach others). 

˫ It means we can almost pick up where we left off, provided we get the right people.

˫ It means that 13 people are almost full BiS and only need to upgrade a few 574s to 580s, meaning fast gearing for others (yes I'm luring you in with gear).

˫ It means a guaranteed strong Mythic group for patch 6.0 and WoD raid content.

How does <NO> Run Things:

٭ We're adult, doesn't mean we have an age restriction-- but expect joking around and adult conversation.

٭ I don't have rules for the guild beyond the Golden Rule.

٭ We don't have officers-- I treat everyone equally and objectively. All are encouraged to speak up and influence the guild.

٭ Loot is generally discussed in real-time or given out in the most reasonable and logical manner. We don't tolerate loot drama. I expect people to be grown up about it all.

٭ We raid Tuesday & Wednesday @ 7:30 PM EST and for the heroic team we need people who can make that schedule part of their routine.

٭ You can take your alt to Friday's 25M Normal run, they often need people and it's a very laid-back, fun run with tons of gear flowing.

My team/group of friends/guild is Interested, Now What?

Excellent! Now if you really would like to be part of the Natural Order culture, or simply want to talk to me to get a feel for how I run things, please get on our mumble for a chat:

east2.voice.enjin.com port 60466

I don't have a guild or anything, just me, and I'm interested!

Excellent! We're absolutely taking individual applicants, especially those who meet our above criterea. Please visit http://www.naturalorderguild.com/recruitment and fill out that quick application.

Lastly, I hope this can work out for someone. I'll work tirelessly to help make you and your team feel welcome in Natural Order. We've been around since 2006 yet only a few of us survive to this day. I've been leading it the entire time, which means I'm used to seeing change. Your guild becomes our guild, Natural Order constantly evolves. Help me make it the active, thriving, progressing home you always wanted out of Warcraft.

Hope to speak with some of you soon.

1 person likes this

Have some individual interest but no larger groups yet - still very much looking!

1 person likes this

Individual apps are welcome!

1 person likes this

Looking for 100 paladins to outweigh the number of mages!

(Kidding, of course, you don't have to be a paladin :P)