30 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
are there any viable crating options in the game besides the ones Kanai's Cube? Should I do anything at the blacksmith or jewelery crafter? I have used the extract legendary power recipie, change set item, upgrade rare and change gem recipe in the cube, are there any other good ones? I have so many of the crafting ingridients (other then Deaths Breath), that I would love to do something with them..
When TOG was released I spent my first real money on the pre-purchase and made a decision to play standard, as I didn't believe I could ever be competitive in wild. I have never since played a wild game. However, I never dusted the GvG and Naxx cards I had then. My draw from MSG was quite poor, and I still lack staple legendaries like Sylvanas Windrunner and Ragnaros the Firelord. But I love Webspinner and others. I dont really want to do without any card, but I have so many holes in my collection. Any opinions and advice would be appreciated.
I can no longer say I'm new just not great at building decks. Those on this site have helped me greatly as well as the arena guides. In any case I'm going to have saved enough dust to craft a legendary soon. I dusted all the cards that went the way of the wild and was able to craft Sylvanas and ysera. Other notable legendaries I've been lucky enough to open are happy rag Tyrion and the shaman wind lord aliakbar or whatever. Because of that I focused on shaman for a while but since I'm not great with Aggro I can't really hit top ranks with it. Priest was my other focus but by the time I got ysera it seems like dragon priest is no longer as strong as it may have once been. I've found I'm best with control and midrange decks. The highest I've made it on the ladder is rank 8 with the midrange shaman deck on this site and dragon priest. Generally I hover somewhere between 12-15. I was trying to decide between Nzgoth or the twin Cthun guy to have the final piece for a priest Cthun deck and to get closer to Cthun Druid and warrior but some googling tells me maybe I should go with ragnaros. I'd also like to experiment with Nzgoth because of my Sylvanas and Tyrion and also the hunter bug death rattle rare I got that automatically triggers a death rattle. I've got all the adventures so I also have those cards available. I'm missing critical epic cards to effectively play warrior and rogue and I'm not very good with rogue although I do have bloodmage. I do like playing Mage as well but haven't had a ton of experience with it or paladin but since opening Tyrion would really like to give paladin more love. Any suggestions? I'd really like to get a strong ladder deck going.
<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
- Maximum level trade skills
- Appropriate raiding addons
- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Availability for all raids
- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
Hey, with the community buzzing with the latest format news, I bet it has shaken up many people's crafting, disenchanting, pack buying and gold amassing strategy. So wondering what strategy are people following? I guessing it would depend on if you plan on which format you want to play in (or if you wanna play both).
Edit: thought I'd mention some strategies I was contemplating.
1. Collect all your gold and dust for update and then see whats what. May result in the next two months to be a bit boring and stagnant.
2. spend gold on classic since that will remain no matter what. Any cards you get which end up being nerfed will be equal to free dust for crafting (either from classic or new set)
3. Save gold and dust for new expansion even though it will retire in 2 years.
4. Spend gold on GvG to complete collection or get that particular card for Wild instead of having to craft it.
5. Get TgT since it will become relevant past update.
What are you all thinking?