30 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
h] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
- Maximum level trade skills
- Appropriate raiding addons
- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Availability for all raids
- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.
Strategy for Update and New Format
Hey, with the community buzzing with the latest format news, I bet it has shaken up many people's crafting, disenchanting, pack buying and gold amassing strategy. So wondering what strategy are people following? I guessing it would depend on if you plan on which format you want to play in (or if you wanna play both).
Edit: thought I'd mention some strategies I was contemplating.
1. Collect all your gold and dust for update and then see whats what. May result in the next two months to be a bit boring and stagnant.
2. spend gold on classic since that will remain no matter what. Any cards you get which end up being nerfed will be equal to free dust for crafting (either from classic or new set)
3. Save gold and dust for new expansion even though it will retire in 2 years.
4. Spend gold on GvG to complete collection or get that particular card for Wild instead of having to craft it.
5. Get TgT since it will become relevant past update.
What are you all thinking?
Legendary crafting advice
So, I'm currently sitting on about 2k dust, and am looking to craft some cards. Legendaries I already have are
Tirion Fordring (opened recently)
Dr Boom (Crafted him previously, since basically every deck out there calls for him)
I also have all the legendaries from the adventures as well.
As for deck types, I've been playing a lot of face hunter (got kind of tired of it), and have lately been playing a lot of Patron Warrior with some success.
Since I just opened Tirion, I'm somewhat considering putting together a paladin deck, but I'm not certain I want to go with the evident cheese of secret paladin (Would also need to craft 2 mysterious challenger, as I have none).
So, I'm torn between Grommash Hellscream, which is pretty much a staple in any warrior deck, or a generic legendary. Sylvanas, Ysera, and Alexstrazsa seem like the top choices available there, but I was hoping to pick people's brains for some opinions/insight for which way to proceed.
[EU-Blade's Edge][H] Bound By Blood - WoD recruitement open
Bound By Blood(EU-Blade's Edge) is a friendly guild with laid back raids, we want you to have fun while also killing some dragons together. This doesn't mean you're allowed to slack in our raids. We want our players to be perform the best they can! Besides that we don't mind helping you with a few things, you don't play alone in our guild.
Right now we raid thursday/sunday (monday optional) from 20:00-23:00 server time (some times may switch around).
Right now we are a 10 man heroic guild, so we need quite a few more members for WoD Mythic raiding.
You can make a application on our forums http://bound-by-blood.boards.net/