Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guardian and Feral Druid Guides Updated for Mists of Pandaria

1 post in this topic

Our great task of updating all of our PvE class guides for Mists of Pandaria commences today, with the overhaul of our Guardian Druid and Feral Druid guides.

Considering that the Beta is still on-going, we have mainly focused on updating the talents and rotation parts of the guides. Fine-tuning with regards to statistic priorities and optimal gems/enchants will follow in subsequent minor updates.

As always, our guides are a continuous work in progress, so we eagerly await your feedback or suggestions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      We are a very social guild LFM for progression/semi-casual raiding and leveling. 
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      Currently we are using the EPGP system ( The addon EPGP (DKP Reloaded), EPGP Lootmaster, DBM, and GTFO are required to be downloaded and kept up-to-date on raid nights.
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, [7/7N] [3/7H] OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. We have an event coming up on 10/25 (Saturday) for the release of patch 7.1 Return to Karazhan! WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR**
      Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Elemental Shaman **In order of what we need the most!!
      If you are interested please fill out the application on our website!
      In-Game Name: Sylarii, ID: Narii#1891
    • By Medacus
      Goooooood Afternoon Droods!
      I've healed forevvvver but only been restro'ing since legion (dirty boosted char lol) I concerned about my throughput within HC atm.
      It's a weird one, I'm the raid 'healer leader' and coordinate cooldowns and I fill the healer spot between a Holy Priest and Holy Pala. We don't struggle with healing and are progressing just fine...but I feel I can and should be able to give more.
      I can clear Mythic+ without problems with a CRIT/MAST build, HoT stacking, and I run a HASTE/CRIT build for raids, using SoF/SM synergy with WG/Dreamwalker to try and blanket, easing the pressure that Priest if feeling on the raid and spot heals of Pala.
      Here is a typical HASTE/CRIT build for raiding -
      YES - that is a legendary for my OS guardian spec while I was LFR'ing last week -_- seriously salty about it hahaha
      Here are my latest rankings -
      Here is a log of my guild raid team that I really want to do well for, completed normal -
      and here is the most our guild do in HC - (still progression so only three kills)
      and here is a complete HC run I managed -
      I'm after opinions and thoughts on stat weights, ideas on builds/rotations in general or on specific bosses....mainly though I would like your views on how to synergise my spot within the healer team of the guild, be that for me to squeeze in around them, or to exert my will upon them and get them to change for the greater good...all valid hypnotises will be tested and I will post results and logs back up on here.
      Look forward to hearing from you all, hope your loot's all BiS this week!!
      Your friendly Resto friend.....
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Malygos Druid Standard deck.
    • By Eny
      Just wondering if anyone is using a PAWN string or Simcraft in a guardian druid, I was using noxxic one but seems like its not updated. If anyone could provide me one i'd be grateful.