1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Resto Druid and Mythic Fel Lord tips
Just looking to see if anyone has any tips for a resto druid on mythic fel lord. We worked on him and almost beat him last night but I have not been able to find any recommendations on mythic fel lord. Specifically, are there any talents recommended for the encounter?
h] [H] <Bizarro> (3/13H)
<Bizarro> 4/13 HM ToT
<Bizarro> Is a laid back end tier progression raiding guild and is currently recruiting skilled and dedicated raiders for 25 man MoP Progression. Bizarro was established during Vanilla and has become the last 25 man guild focused on 25 Man raiding content on Khaz'goroth.
Our current vacancies (as of July 30th 2013) are:
Tanks: Any Class tank with Dps offset
Healers: Exceptional applicants considered
Ranged DPS: Mage -High Exceptional applicants considered
Melee DPS: Death Knight - High Exceptional applicants considered
Suitable applicants will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Raiding experience on their chosen toon in MoP
- Raid ready gear (500 ilvl minimum) with appropriate enchants, gems and enhancements
- Maximum level trade skills
- Appropriate raiding addons
- Regular review of guild forums for news and raiding information
- Reliable computer and internet connection
- Availability for all raids
- Patience during the trial period while your suitability is tested
- you may not get a starting spot in the raid on every night - Sense of humour and thick skin
Our core 25 man raid week is (all times are server time +10 gmt):
Wed 7:45 - 11:30pm
Sun 7:45 - 11:30pm
Mon 7:45 - 11:30pm
Alt/Fun raids (usually 10 man): Thu 7:45 - 11:30pm
To apply, please visit guildbizarro.com and fill in a full application. Poorly submitted applications will be immediately rejected and no response given.