Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Guardian and Feral Druid Guides Updated for Mists of Pandaria

1 post in this topic

Our great task of updating all of our PvE class guides for Mists of Pandaria commences today, with the overhaul of our Guardian Druid and Feral Druid guides.

Considering that the Beta is still on-going, we have mainly focused on updating the talents and rotation parts of the guides. Fine-tuning with regards to statistic priorities and optimal gems/enchants will follow in subsequent minor updates.

As always, our guides are a continuous work in progress, so we eagerly await your feedback or suggestions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Miracle Druid Standard deck.

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Druid Beast Aggro Standard deck.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Yogg Druid Midrange Standard deck.
    • By Ziltana
      I'm totally ecstatic for the progression potential of mythic 5mans in Legion, and want to master the changes to prep. So I ran some Mythic dungeons tonight and would be eternally grateful for any advice from any of the experts out there :)
      Here are my logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wCfk4zX8m3AZJP7g/
      And Armory, definitely not fully geared, but pretty decent for mythic dungeons: 
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Ziltana/advanced
      Overall, how are my numbers looking? Decent for this gear and content? 

Some specific things:
      Am I casting Regrowth too much? It feels much more important now with the mastery stacking, but I'm not sure if it's worth the mana especially once fights start getting longer.
      I also feel like I'm replacing HoTs a little too early. Should I basically be aiming to recast Hots as late as possible, or is it more important to keep their durations high at the cost of efficiency?
      And lastly, should I worry about my overhealing? If so, what can I do to try and lessen it while maintaining hps?
    • By Dradux
      Hey, 
      I read the feral guide of Pawketsz as well as the guardian guide of Noawh. Pawketsz mentioned, that it would be beneficial to use a spellpower weapon, while beeing a moonkin as a feral druid. 
      Naowh doesn't mentioned that in the guardian guide. So I was wondering, if it really would be beneficial to use a caster weapon.

Therefore I made some assumptions:
      Guardian and Feral "Balance Affinity" Talents behave similiar (-> Test as Guardian) Spellpower weapon means caster weapon (since there is no more spellpower in the game) Only wear the staff while testing - nothing else Cast 50 times Solar Wrath, which comes with the affinity and does not have any other effects, then direct damage In fact I had only a 710 caster staff, while having multiple agi staves, but none with item level 710. So I decided to test it with a 700 agi staff and a 735 agi staff and then use linear interpolation to get an estimated value for 710. 
      Test results Main Value Item Level Average Damage Agility 700 5.3k Agility 735 6k Intellect 710 4.4k   
      In fact there was no need to linear interpolate the agility results, because the intellect's average damage was below the agility results.

So does the "Balance Affinity" Talent works different for feral druids? Did I oversee something?