Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad

Guardian and Feral Druid Guides Updated for Mists of Pandaria

1 post in this topic

Our great task of updating all of our PvE class guides for Mists of Pandaria commences today, with the overhaul of our Guardian Druid and Feral Druid guides.

Considering that the Beta is still on-going, we have mainly focused on updating the talents and rotation parts of the guides. Fine-tuning with regards to statistic priorities and optimal gems/enchants will follow in subsequent minor updates.

As always, our guides are a continuous work in progress, so we eagerly await your feedback or suggestions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Yogg Dragon Druid Standard deck.
    • By iPlayNude
      Hi there.

Got in Emerald Nightmare last night and downed 6/7 normal with my guardian druid
      After the raid, the other tank and the raidleader approached me saying that I wasn't playing any good, seeing as I took alot of healing and overhealing. I was never in any real danger of dying as I had top priority on ironfur and using my cooldowns wisely.
      I tried to explain that this was because of my mastery stacking, that I do take more healing and the heals done on me does more, therefore the overhealing is high because the crits are higher. 
      Is this just me being wrong, or is this me being bad?
    • By JazzyGaming
      So I know the stat priority but ive been curious if anyone knows exactly what thresholds we should shoot for for raiding (norm and heroic at least) and where we start to see DR on stats?