FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
jono987

What build should i go for? (Frost)

Hello, i have read Akraen's guide (brilliant) and plugged 14242 into askmrrobot. Is this the best way to go about it?

I have always just gone pure haste before. I also have the flexi version of bindings of immersieus, does this effect how much haste i should go for?

This is a link to my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Frostrated/simple

Thanks for any help!

I'd just stick to the 14242 haste > mastery > crit build. The other math I'm doing is just experimental and more of a difficult puzzle to work through rather than necessarily even a DPS increase.

It's also perfectly okay to just keep stacking haste if you're good at uptimes. Whichever feels best to you :)

I also have the flexi version of bindings of immersieus, does this effect how much haste i should go for?

I am pretty sure that if you equip the Immerseus trinket, your haste is automaticly updated with the 6% increase. So you still need to reach 14242.

I am pretty sure that if you equip the Immerseus trinket, your haste is automaticly updated with the 6% increase. So you still need to reach 14242.

Yup. It gives rating based on what you have equiped.

Thanks guys, appreciate it!

My DPS in raids is ok, i never miss procs, invokers etc however have just swapped frost bomb for LB and took icy veins glyph as i never had this before for some reason so hopefully i will see an increase!

This is why I only speak in ratings, not %'s.

%'s get modified, and not always in the same way-- too many questions have to be asked or miscommunication runs rampant.

Ratings are static, therefore easy to communicate. Always speak ratings in theorycraft :D

This is why I only speak in ratings, not %'s.

%'s get modified, and not always in the same way-- too many questions have to be asked or miscommunication runs rampant.

Ratings are static, therefore easy to communicate. Always speak ratings in theorycraft biggrin.png

This applies to everything children! Crit, mastery, haste rating!

• Like 1