Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S12 Hearthstone Low Budget Mage Alternative Aggro Deck

13 posts in this topic

Great deck! Thanks for posting this. It is so much fun to play and cards have amazing synergy.

I love this. I made someone ragequit on turn 1. Mana Wyrm>Coin>Mirror Image. Really great deck.

It's my first try playing with a rush deck and this one even works for me. Even if I lose board control it's easy to get it back. Thank you, it's pure fun.

Hellp, i was just wondering. You seem to be able to just use one leper gnome instead of two. Any ideas about a replacement?

Hellp, i was just wondering. You seem to be able to just use one leper gnome instead of two. Any ideas about a replacement?

Generally 2x Leper Gnome is great as they can be extremely annoying in early game, you could however put in an additional Mirror Image.

Hi

I want to thank you for the great deck. I have luckly gained all rears and epic one through decks and I feel so lucky. I went from rank 20 to 14 in few wins biggrin.png Combinations are amaizing, and tips about using spells for finishing off minions is great!! Could not love it more.

Giving you some of my favorite combinations:

- At 6 mana cost i love going for Sorcerer's Apprentice > Mirror Image > Defender of Argus

That is 4 minions, and if you have Mana Wyrm out he will get +1 attack. biggrin.png Scares anyone with that combination.

Thank you again smile.png

Also how do you link cards in coments?

Mir

Hi

I want to thank you for the great deck. I have luckly gained all rears and epic one through decks and I feel so lucky. I went from rank 20 to 14 in few wins biggrin.png Combinations are amaizing, and tips about using spells for finishing off minions is great!! Could not love it more.

Giving you some of my favorite combinations:

- At 6 mana cost i love going for Sorcerer's Apprentice > Mirror Image > Defender of Argus

That is 4 minions, and if you have Mana Wyrm out he will get +1 attack. biggrin.png Scares anyone with that combination.

Thank you again smile.png

Also how do you link cards in coments?

Mir

Cards are linked just like you did, by making a link to hearthpwn tongue.png

This deck is amazingly clever, and I've fallen in love with it.. (Though the Sorcerer's Apprentices should probably be swapped out for Dancing Swords now that Naraxas is out.)

This deck is amazingly clever, and I've fallen in love with it.. (Though the Sorcerer's Apprentices should probably be swapped out for Dancing Swords now that Naraxas is out.)

Thanks for the nice comment! We added a first wave of Naxx decks to our pages, but we didn't get much inspiration for Mages, so we only added 2 Legendary budget decks with Naxx cards. Maybe in the future, we'll add Low Budget Mage decks with Naxx cards. I mean, it is just the first iteration wink.png

The Reason is, in  a rush deck if your needing to cast polymorph you've probably already lost.

Can someone make a video of this deck in action? Ive never had much luck with this one or the other. It feels like it is way too reliant on your opening hand. Also got wrecked hard by a sudden antique heal bot sad.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0