Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S5 Hearthstone Legendary Rogue Aggro Deck

9 posts in this topic

Is there a reason this deck does not use leeroy jenkins? I think leeroy jenkins is a pretty solid card for any aggro deck. Also is there a way to make use of van cleef for rogue? It seems like a pretty solid card but I have not used it so I don't really know how good it is.

Looks like a solid deck but I am surprised that it does not have Leeroy Jenkins in it. Leeroy is an excellent card in any aggro deck. Also in the strategy section it says "Dark Iron Dwarf and Defender of Argus will allow you to make better trades and maintain your board presence, while Azure Drake and Argent Commander are extremely card efficient and are likely to create the card advantage needed to carry on." I actually do not see a Dark Iron Dwarf card in the deck so this must have been some kind of mistake.

You are right. It appears Sylvanas managed to infiltrate herself in the deck somehow :D Leeroy has been added and the text with Dark Iron Dwarf has been adjusted.

Thanks for pointing it out.

1 person likes this

What about initial draw?  This is something I don't see being addressed in any deck build and I believe is a very overlooked importance.  Poyo, in all of your awesome deck builds, maybe you can add what cards you should never have in your draw and what cards are ideal for the draw.  This way our first few rounds are more effective.

1 person likes this

What about initial draw?  This is something I don't see being addressed in any deck build and I believe is a very overlooked importance.  Poyo, in all of your awesome deck builds, maybe you can add what cards you should never have in your draw and what cards are ideal for the draw.  This way our first few rounds are more effective.

I vote for this suggestion :)

Are we gonna get a strategic breakdown for this deck like with the other decks?? I don't have Cairne so i replaced him with Sylvanas other than that i put in every card listed. That a good swap? 

Are we gonna get a strategic breakdown for this deck like with the other decks?? I don't have Cairne so i replaced him with Sylvanas other than that i put in every card listed. That a good swap? 

Yes, I would say it's pretty solid swap! :) And it's especially good against control decks with big guys.

I am playing around rank 17 with this deck.  Could I ask for a little more strategy on the page?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0