FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Enzyte

What if I leave Europe?

Hello, I (probably) going to move from Europe to the United States. Everything is cool about it, but today I just noticed something! What's happening to my WoW account? I'm currently playing on Al'Akir EU, and obviously I don't want to play on EU servers anymore from the USA. Can I ask a GM to transfer my account or something like that?

I'm just thinking because my MS will be quite high there.

I thought I could ask this here first, maybe this happened to someone else as well.

Thanks.

Unfortunately you are stuck.

I travel a lot between EU and US, and I always have my US account. You can most certainly still use it. We have a mage in our guild who lives in Norway and has two accounts, one US, and one EU.

You cannot transfer a character from one region to another. So you'll need to either get a US account and start fresh, or find a guild on an EU realm with raid times that fits your new schedule.

I may be moving to Germany at some point in the future, so I'll have the opposite problem as you!

or find a guild on an EU realm with raid times that fits your new schedule.

It's not even about the raid times, but the lag. I usually have like 30-40ms, but from US, it's like 100ms if I'm correct and as a healer, it would be quite frustrating.

Yea, you're going to have to buy all the expansions again and start new.  Sucks =/

But... but... my achievements and my 9 maxed out characters :C AND ASHES OF AL'AR

But... but... my achievements and my 9 maxed out characters :C AND ASHES OF AL'AR

when it come right down to it. im sorry but there nothing you can do.100ms is not bad and the internet for the most part is better and faster here. i dont lag at 100 if you go up to 1 k ms then you lag. but not really at all at 100

Edited by ClaytonMcKown

I know people that play from South Africa with 180-350ms latency since Blizzard doesn't want to make a South African server. In PvE that's not much of a problem for them, but in PvP every millisecond counts.

You could always call Blizzard if they can arrange something . . .

wpid-2013-12-05-16.19.04.png

You could always call Blizzard if they can arrange something . . .

they cant do any thing. it a different game with different encoding that why they cant transfer toon from eu to us and back