FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Guess The Screenshot!

Well I didn't recognize it as I've never been there before... well maybe just once, to, you know, see what it looked like Posted Image But it was so long ago it had faded from my memory...

• Like 1

Seeing as it's been 2 weeks now, I hope no one will mind if I kick-start this again with an image. Shouldn't be too hard for the old-timers:

Posted Image

Toshleys Station in blades edge

Spot on. This shot was taken as part of some quest that launched you on a flight to another part of the zone. It was a long time ago so I don't remember the particulars, but I do remember thinking it was pretty cool at the time.

how to i put a screenshot in

1. Go to imgur.com and open an account.

2. Find "Upload Images" and click on "Computer"

3. Find the screenshot you want to upload in your files

4. A window opens up - click on "Start Upload"

5. Once uploaded, you'll see a small version of your screenshot. Click on the picture to open up the full-sized version.

6. Right-click on the image and choose "Copy image URL"

7. Come back to these forums, start a new post, and click on the "Image" button in the menu bar above the text window.

8. Paste the URL in the obvious spot

9. Laugh maniacally as the rest of us puzzle over your devious screenshot Posted Image

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

4 days and no guesses? I don't need an exact location, just give me the zone. There should be enough hints in the picture for that at least.

That's it Vlad, good guess! It's Ungoro on a rainy day, which is why the background all appears in silhouette form. It's a shot that was taken pre-Cataclysm, but it's generic enough I don't think too much has changed. If I recall correctly, that tent canopy in the distance had a body lying under it as part of some quest.

I just liked the moody feel that the rain imparted - I almost felt I could smell the damp, humid air all around me. One of my favourite zones Posted Image