FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #46 - Heart of the Aspects

Thanks for all the great work you guys do! I don't even think about character rotation unless you guys say it's the way to go. Icy Veins is the best!
  • Like 1

Good luck to all and congratz to whoever wins the mount :'>. Thank you to all the efforts and guides that you guys made! Its been a really good help to all the WoW players!.. Keep it up and people keep supporting our beloved Icy-Veins!Posted Image

• Like 1

Sugar, spice, and everything nice. Posted Image

Speaking of nice, I have been helped so much by your Balance Druid guide! I'm really enjoying my boomkin now.

Edited by Saerise

My guild's favorite resource - and mine too! Thanks for the great guides and all the work you put into your site!

Posted Image

• Like 1

This is really nice that you guys offer items like this to people. Hope I win one once. Keep up the good work.

I consider this site only when it comes to gearing up and playing my class. I have multiple level 85 characters and find myself here often to answer my questions regarding any role or spec I desire at the time. You offer an amazing resource to players and I will continue to refer people here whenever they start asking questions regarding their class/spec.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do! Posted Image

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1

Huge, swirly, shiny... the perfect way to annoy everyone in BGs!

Recently discovered this site, and a few days later I see you're partnering with one of the best guilds out there. Keep the good stuff up!

Edited by Wake
  • Like 1

OMGGG!

I WANT THIS DRAGON SO BAD!!

I WILL TRADE MY KIDNEY FOR THIS MOUNT! :D

hehehehe

and GL to all :)

• Like 1

Icy veins has helped me and my friends a lot with the great, up to date information provided. This site has helped me learn the in's and out's of the classes i play and is by far the best website for wow information. Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

Thank you for the oppertunity to win something! All of your guys' hard work shows in this amazing site! GL everyone!