FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
mediocregatsby

WOD Alpha Patch Notes

That was my reaction. I could see it being really good on something like Garrosh (in the current tier) transition. But that's the 5% I was thinking of.

Yeah there's a couple situations it could be handy this tier (galakras or spoils when you're waiting to open the gate).

Having said that, regarding Garrosh (because you mentioned it), if your pc isn't slow you can inhale before T1 and exhale onto the adds but it is quite tight.

Yeah there's a couple situations it could be handy this tier (galakras or spoils when you're waiting to open the gate).

Having said that, regarding Garrosh (because you mentioned it), if your pc isn't slow you can inhale before T1 and exhale onto the adds but it is quite tight.

I can't see myself having the patience to play aff on this fight TBH. lol. I was just talking this type of transition.

I can't see myself having the patience to play aff on this fight TBH. lol. I was just talking this type of transition.

Destro -> always #1 on add damage in transition 1 -> can solo (SOLO, not solo with other people dotting them, SOLO) 2/3 of a pack

Edited by gahhda

Destro -> always #1 on add damage in transition 1 -> can solo (SOLO, not solo with other people dotting them, SOLO) 2/3 of a pack

On 10m I "solo" a pack with secondary DK Tank and in 25m with main tank.

It's pretty doable indeed. But I use pot + Eng. Gloves for it.