FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Fouton

[Pre-WoD] 6.0 Patch Notes!

Newest build updates:

Crit's value for prot paladins has been announced: 100% of crit rating = parry rating.

• Like 1

I have a fear I wish to share.

The newest patch notes on Selfless Healer (from a Holy standpoint) look pretty devastating for the talent. I might be a bit biased as this is by far my favorite style of healing atm.

Selfless Healer for Holy no longer causes Judgment to grant Holy Power. It also is only usable on Flash of Light, no longer on Holy Light or Holy Radiance.

I do understand this talent needs tweaking to fit the new healing model, but to me this sounds rather extreme. Only works on FoL, ok I'm good with that seeing single target heals presumably start being worth more.

Judgements no longer grant HoPo, Halp!

Does anyone else share my feelings on this or am I panicing too much if this goes live?

You're not panicking, it seems like a very dramatic change. If they were to buff the damage output of Judgement, or the the hit %, then I can understand the change. But to completely keep all mechanics the same but eliminating Holy Power seems odd. This is a sad nerf. But to be honest, we paladins know how to figure things out and regardless of what they change, we will still be great healers.

Now it's settled - i will switch from prot to heal off spec!

All this arguments about upcoming changes has made me curious wink.png

@Geoda: 

Hopefully your WA coffee script has reemerged - i have tons of questions once i have gathered some healing eq biggrin.png

• Like 1

While I am not the WA guru (Krazyito wrote most of them for me), I do track the important ones. Feel free to ask away and we can always find a solution!

• Like 1