JagaRogue

Murloc Rush Deck....Paladin Style???

3 posts in this topic

It seems fairly effective so far, but any tweaks would be welcome. 6-1 so far.

2x Blessing of Might

2x Hand of Protection

2x Grimscale Oracle

2x Hungry Crab

2x Murloc Tidecaller

2x Argent Protector

2x Murloc Tidehunter

1x Sword of Justice (only have 1 currently)

2x Coldlight Seer

1x Murloc Warleader (again only have 1)

2x Truesilver Champion

2x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

2x Hammer of Wrath

1x Leeroy Jenkins

1x Old Murk-Eye

2x Guardian of Kings

I ran into this deck while playing my agro warlock and giggled. our pressure was the same at first and I was minion trading and would come out on top, which allowed me to always control the board. towards the end I started drawing stronger minions that tilted the game in my favor. with my hero power it was over and he quit. he tried to out warlock a warlock.

I tried something like this with pirates in my Pally deck it was a blast to mess around with.

Card draw seems tough, cornbread has a point about the warlock power.

Cult master is tempting but he's squishy and you would need to burn a BoK on it or something to make it stick.

Looks fun, gonna try this out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoeGI
      So, as you know, Execution Sentence was reduced by 15% in the last hotfix as seen here https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20478238/hotfixes-january-18
      With that, I am curious to see if execution sentence is still worth taking over Final Verdict (without legendary cloak).
      Thoughts?
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Grimy Goons Dragon Paladin Gadgetzan Standard deck.
    • By Hoofy
      Hello,
      the gods of rng decided to reward me today with a  Draught of Souls titanforged from the timewalking chest. My question is, do I use it when I have max stacks of crusade or just use it on cd? Say for a fight that lasts 6 mins.
      Thanks!

• By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 8/10N NH 4/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, Rogue, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review, make a character on our realm and inbox me, or hit me up on real ID (violentravi#1826).  Alternatively, if you are old school, please apply via our website:  http://www.adelante-guild.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - Experience on 4 or more bosses in EN Mythic.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684  or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 5 or more Mythic boss kills.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Druid: Balance and Guardian.
      Priest: Shadow
      Other dps will also be considered.