FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Pandacho

Malkorok HM

Thanks guys! 6th on the realm raiding 5h a night  week (mistyped) biggrin.png

Btw, where are your ChainH and HR in logs?

Will have to check logs. I cast HR once at the start of the fight for the splash heals, and Chain Heal three times then also; the Ascendance healing from that is just OP.

I'd be really curious to see your HST's true effective healing.  Logs won't differentiate between creating an absorb and overhealing the absorb though.

Love the Riptide blanket.  Right behind HST in a 10m is some pretty good uptime.

One advantage of it is if someone's on low health, HST will heal them a lot more and keep their shields higher (i.e. keeping them safer) so that's nice.

The Riptide glyph was amazing on this fight, with a rotation of RT GHW GHW, that's a huge number of casts and in addition it helps to counteract the gradual loss of shields.

If/when our RL uploads the logs, I'll linky linky smile.png

Heroic Malkorok just killed our end! For what it's worth, here's my effective healing breakdown for the kill;

HST - 22% - 12.5M

Riptide - 19% - 11M

GHW - 15% - 9M (41 casts)

Ascendance - 10% - 6M

Healing Surge - 9% - 5M (27 casts)

I ran with Rushing Streams for that fight, which I found alright (though not predictably useful), saved mana in comparison to Ancestral Guidance.

The biggest change I made really was to watch which people were soaking the puddles and pre-cast heals on them. Time it right and you can refill their shield much faster.

There's still no excuse for failing on mechanics though smile.png

Congrats!

No. It just didn't go... People keep dying.

The logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/p2HQRg71Tzjnh4fd#boss=1595&wipes=1

I don't know what else to do. We will try next time with me and holy paladin, but i way sure that it is not a healing issue.

For Stoove: 

Thanks for your insight on Riptide :)

I dropped the HR and Chain usage and went for Riptide and GHW. Get much less overheal and a strong feeling that the shields' state was much more resistant.

And i hit 1.5KK on start a couple of times :P

• Like 1

No. It just didn't go... People keep dying.

The logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/p2HQRg71Tzjnh4fd#boss=1595&wipes=1

I don't know what else to do. We will try next time with me and holy paladin, but i way sure that it is not a healing issue.

For Stoove: 

Thanks for your insight on Riptide smile.png

I dropped the HR and Chain usage and went for Riptide and GHW. Get much less overheal and a strong feeling that the shields' state was much more resistant.

And i hit 1.5KK on start a couple of times tongue.png

Did you read my post?  I'm still seeing tanks die from lack of direct healing.

Attempt 8:

Epiphania dies from being too close to someone else during Blood Rage phase, and eating Displaced Energy damage.

Most die soon after from a pool exploding.

Attempt 9:

Two people die from Breath of Y'Shaarj.

Attempt 13:

Daz dies from not having CDs up for Blood Rage.  Takes a 1.7mil hit.

Kouniam dies from eating an orb.

Daz dies from insufficient healing.  (!)

Attempt 15:

Silje dies from eating a Breath of Y'Shaarj.

Epiphania dies from lack of healing.  No direct or smart heal in 13 seconds.  (!)

Daz dies from low health.  It looks like he ate an orb, then a large unmitigated melee, and survived at low health for a long time until his shield wore off.

Edited by Hybrys