FORUMS

The wings from dark apotheosis remain visible when you get on a mount. Can anyone verify one way or the other if the wings remain visible if you enter running wild on a worgen?

It's a pretty trivial question, but I can't find the answer any where and I would like to curb my curiosity without paying for a race change :p

You can try creating a Worgen Warlock on the PTR. I'm pretty sure the test servers are still open smile.png

I know it's a bit late answer and you have probably already found out the answer, but if anyone else has the same question, he/she might be interested:

Yes, wings stay with running wild. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Daevilmonkie
      Welcome Adventurers! The time has come upon us, FINALLY! The moment in Classic WoW history us diehard, loyal WoW nerds have all been waiting for. WRATH CLASSIC! Arthas Did Nothing Wrong (ADNW) has just begun recruiting (For WotLK Classic) hard-core, casual, rp, pvp, pve, raiders, anything you can think of, you are welcomed here. Although our main focus in ADNW will be progressive raiding, 10 and 25 man and pvp content, we look to have someone for just about anything. Currently we are recruiting for our CORE 10M team composed entirely of irl / internet homies. We are in need of just 1 HEALER (Highly prefer a disc priest with a shadow off spec) and another DPS. Preferably lock or Shadow priest. We are looking to fill our B 10m team entirely, so we can pool together for 25 man’s when it comes time to crush 25m. This guild was founded by a group of tight nit friends recently, who have been around since TBC. WOTLK was our turning point in WoW, and we CANNOT wait to get another crack at this and MAKE IT RIGHT. Come join the adventure of a chill environment full of helpful hands and knowledge. Feel free to reach out to me Via Discord: Daevilmonkiexp#9239 OR Bnet: Daevilmonkie#1280 just let me know you are interested in the guild and we can have a convo! ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG!
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Prime Quest Warlock Deck List Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Affliction Warlock Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Destruction Warlock Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By Imnewtothis
      Simple poll for seeing what is considered the best for dps for PvE for warlocks in WoW