FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ertai

What is the better upgrade?

Hi, should i spend all my dkp for t16 shoulder ilvl 574 (currently having the 561 one) or for PBI ilvl 574 (currently having wf ilvl 567 ones)?

I was thinking on taking pbi hc because pbi is an extremely important BIS but i noticed that amplification is 8% for ilvl 567 and remains 8% for ilvl 574.so the only upgrade is about the proc?

In this case upgrading pbi 567 to 574 will be a very small dps gain and i will see almost no difference?

Shoulders are your pref set offpeice. Meaning, ideally, you'll be using non t16 shoulders. If you're lackign your 4pc, this will be ~ a 15% dps increase, ignoring secondary stat gain. If not, grab PBI for sure. Its effects on DPS (almost) cannot be overstated.

PBI amplification is actually like... 8.03% to 8.75%, or something. I forget the exact numbers.

EDIT

Looked it up:

7.4% base on WFPBI to 7.9% base on HPBI. This is before valor upgrade.

Edited by Astynax

I already have 4p and my off piece is juggernaut legs hc.

I read that the choice of the off piece shoulder or legs is not important and there is almost no difference because even if shoulders bring mastery , legs have more stats

I already have 4p and my off piece is juggernaut legs hc.

I read that the choice of the off piece shoulder or legs is not important and there is almost no difference because even if shoulders bring mastery , legs have more stats

Shoulders present the biggest gain in mastery. The actual difference in any equivalent ilvl gear is really really small. But you asked. Plus what zag said.