FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Weezky

I've been resurrected.

I went on a hiatus for about 1 year, I'm back to WoW but I'm completely lost. My main character was a rogue, level 76, but since I preordered the expansion, I decided to use my boost on my Warlock. 

So here I am, reading all the guides on Warlocks, downloading addons, and stuff.. But What to do? Keep questing on Timeless Island? 

Welcome back!

Your level boosted gear are greens (yuck!) so now we need to get you into purps. Questing and killing mobs on the TImeless Island will get you  ilvl 496 armor and ilvl 489 weapons. Burden of Eternity can boost the timeless island gear to ilvl 535 epics. You can also que for scenarios with 2 other friends or strangers in trade chat. The Heroic scenarios can give you 516 epics. And then there is Looking for Raid, a new beginning level of raiding to help get player's feet wet on the current bosses. When you kill a LFR boss for the first time each week it has a chance to drop a piece of loot for your class. If you have been picking up those Lesser Charm of Good Fortune from the random mobs you kill on the timeless island you can turn 50 of those in at  Warforged seals at the shrine for a quest called Warforged Seals. Warforged seals allow you to bonus roll on whatever boss you choose for a second chance at loot!

LOL it maybe a little overwhelming at first but there are a lot of ways to gear up your character and new places to explore!

Any time. If you have any more questions feel free to ask and check out the lock guides and forum for class info. :)

@Weezky

Try the Warlock forum on this site. Besides some 14/14 HM Warlocks, who will answer your questions about rotation, gear etc, there is also a post about boosted warlocks.

Thanks for the heads up guys, I've been trying to get geared in the Timeless Island, any other place to look up for gear? LFR? I've completed two but none gave me an upgrade to be honest.. 

Well that depends on which raid and wing you are running. You will have to start from the bottom to progress through to the higher level stuff.