FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Krazyito

About the new guide comments sub-forum

Currently when i click "For questions, comments or discussions, join us on our forums" in the resto druid guide, it brings me here.

Shouldn't that link go to the Guide Comments topic for that guide?

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't reply right away because I started fixing the issue. The idea is to encourage people to start new threads when they ask for help or they want to start a discussion, but to redirect them to the "comment" thread when they want to say something about the guide itself.

Can you tell me if this is less confusing: https://www.icy-veins.com/affliction-warlock-wow-pve-dps-guide ?

Can you tell me if this is less confusing: http://www.icy-veins...w-pve-dps-guide ?

I didn't think it was confusing to begin with, but that does seem like a better way to put it.

I had originally thought you made the sub-forum for the reason to keep all the comments in one place, but if you want people to create new topics to ask for questions that is totally fine and makes perfect sense.

Edit: Oh, I see a "0 comments" link now, was that there before? because that works as well for comments.

Edited by krazyito65

I didn't think it was confusing to begin with, but that does seem like a better way to put it.

I had originally thought you made the sub-forum for the reason to keep all the comments in one place, but if you want people to create new topics to ask for questions that is totally fine and makes perfect sense.

Edit: Oh, I see a "0 comments" link now, was that there before? because that works as well for comments.

That's great to hear :)

No, we just added it. Vlad thought it'd be more intuitive if there was a link to the comment thread at the top AND at the bottom of the articles.

....the top AND at the bottom of the articles.

There was one at the top? (Suppose that was exactly what you were looking for. =P)

There was one at the top? (Suppose that was exactly what you were looking for. =P)

We don't want to make them too obvious, but at the same time we do want people to seem them. It's always hard to achieve the right balance. Hopefully, our next design update with fix that ;)