FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
demonardvark

Arms Warrior and Overpower

Hello,

I am wondering what is the proper usage of overpower in the arms rotation? My biggest issue I find is having enough rage to spend inside CS. Mortal Strike gives me 2 overpowers which I instantly use, this burns almost all the rage from Mortal Strike. I can do mortal strike soon enough but the problem cycles. I find myself not using overpower and using mortal strike, dragon roar, impending victory, weapon throw, and battle shout to generate my rage then burn it with smash inside CS.

Looking at other Arms warriors recount in Raids I will see 100+ uses of overpower and HUGE dps numbers while I am barely holding 50k. So, what is proper overpower usage in the arms warrior rotation?

Thanks

u can look about the arms rotation on the classes/general guides/arms war threads in this site.check the tops.

generally u want to keep the cs debuff applied as much as possible during the encounter and not overwriting each other (that means u wait untill one debuff to go off or less than 1,5sec to wear off untill u cast another cs proc), cast ms on cd (since it generates rage and it can proc enrage).

while cs is applied u generally want to cast ms on cd and spam slam. if u get 4/5 stacks of op then u spent 1/2.Outside of cs u cast ms on cd and spent any extra op charges u have. use askmrrobot to optimize your gear setup.

OP should basically be your "outside of CS" filler. If you're not having enough rage within CS, then you're not managing it correctly outside of CS. OP is basically free, so you must be casting something else that costs rage along with it (which you shouldn't, unless you do have rage to spare)