FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kitsu

Legendary Crafting Mats

I kill Maghda pretty much every time I start a game. the 2 pc is great and if your toon doesnt have much gear mf will help you get more. It's a great place to start if youre aimlessly getting into a new 70.

Cain's Legs and Boots are pretty much two of the better pieces for most classes. Since there aren't many overpowered legendary legs or boots. the 2pc 8% attack speed bonus pretty much makes them the best legs/boots combo.

As for the 3pc, bonus exp and bonus MF have been nerfed into oblivion. bonus exp is additive, not multiplicative. So if you are running T2 for example and already have 400% bonus exp. the 2pc set bonus will only increase that to 450%. Any extra is nice obviously, but it's really only a 12% boost to your EXP per hour. You would gain more by wearing better gloves/helm and killing stuff 12% faster instead.

Magic Find is even worse now. only 10% of magic find goes to legendary finding. so 50% MF would only mean a 5% increase in legendary drops. Once again if given the choice I would rather chose a higher dps Helm and/or gloves and kill stuff at least 5% faster to get more legendaries per hour.

• Like 2

That's a good point, I do notice a significant increase in yellows, but it's not worth it if you don't get good rolls. If, on the other hand you have a fresh toon and all the mats to make a few items per slot, you can end up with some good gear to start with.

the boots that let you walk through mobs seem like they would be pretty nice. especially for a crusader or wd. and the ice climbers. I have ice climbers on my monk and they can make you lazy, but theyre pretty nice.

also running exploding palm really downplays the importance of dps. all of my enemies are my dps, i just need to give them a high five.