FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelTheys

Does curse client also don't work for you?

Hey,

I'm wondering if i'm the only person around who does have an issue with the curse client? i reinstalled it more then 15times and i yust can't open it or i get a black screen? Anyone else what that kind of prob and mayby did someone found a solution to get rid of it? :)

greetz

• Like 1

Hi MichaelTheys

My Curse client is working perfectly at the moment. Did it work before and suddenly just stop working? Or is this the first time you install it?

Try downloading the newest version from curse.com and installing it as an administrator.

Monk

Hi MichaelTheys

My Curse client is working perfectly at the moment. Did it work before and suddenly just stop working? Or is this the first time you install it?

Try downloading the newest version from curse.com and installing it as an administrator.

Monk

it's yust quick working been using it for more then a year and then a 3days ago it quitted, i yust took my 4year old laptop installed it on it and it works fine there, but when i deleted it fully from the laptop my wow is on, and reinstall it, it doesn't matter it still aint working and yes i done talk with one of there admins and he didn't had a clue the only thing he said is that i'm logged on it. So i guess mayby it's my laptop it self

If you are as the admin says logged in then the problem is on your end. I suggest you try updating your windows through windows update and maybe update your video card drivers as well. (sound as well but that's probably not the problem). Since your screen just appears black I'd say video drivers is a good guess, it could be your .NET frameworks but if you update windows that should automatically get updated as well.

mmmmm, i'll try but atm i can't open it at all what makes me irritated because i can on other stuff but not on this laptop i'm atm playing wow on.

I looked up online and can't really find any updates for my graphic cards (goh i hate when things not going following plan :P)

Edited by MichaelTheys