FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kitsu

Leveling with Adventure Mode

I mostly play solo, so i dont know all the power leveling tricks, but adventure mode is pretty awesome for leveling. I just do bounties in in the areas that are marked with a bonus and if i feel like doing rifts i swap to a max level toon once ive earned enough rift keys.

I wouldnt waste rift keys on a low level toon since xp is good anywhere but rifts have bonus legendary drop rate.

I have a level 19 weapon with a socket from vanilla, so with a max red gem i just set the game to the highest difficulty that i can one shot whites and find a build that can run and gun.

The basics for powerleveling (as far as I know) is to be run through this method by some geared 70, at the highest difficulty they can handle. Usually T6 can work til about 50, then it starts to get insane or slow, so it scales down. With that method, you'll want to have as much %XP, a weapon socketed with some life on hit, and to put all your paragons into Resist All.

Keeps you alive while the carrier works on making sure everything's dead. I'm sure there's even better ways, but I hit 70 in about 3 hours with this.

With that method, you'll want to have as much %XP, a weapon socketed with some life on hit, and to put all your paragons into Resist All.

Keeps you alive while the carrier works on making sure everything's dead. I'm sure there's even better ways, but I hit 70 in about 3 hours with this.

From experience, there's nothing that will keep you alive.  At level 36 and Paragon 150, I was getting hit for 7-8 times my health.  That's using Vit/Resist All.  I think the Weapon gem would just be a waste of time and money.

Edited by Hybrys

until your crit is above 20% or so a max level red is a major damage boost. in a lvl 19 weapon it ups my dps to "one shot all things with any hit." the dps of the wepon is like 50 before the gem and like 300 after you socket it. it makes leveling solo entertaining.

until your crit is above 20% or so a max level red is a major damage boost. in a lvl 19 weapon it ups my dps to "one shot all things with any hit." the dps of the wepon is like 50 before the gem and like 300 after you socket it. it makes leveling solo entertaining.

I just meant that the health on hit gem isn't a worthwhile investment.  Gemming low level weapons is great fun, though.

I just did, its for when you're being carried because you're useless. In my experience, I survived any hit on T6 all the way to 50 with my paragon all in Resist All. It's just to keep you alive when not soloing.

I was using a Dex level 60 hellfire ring, and that's pretty much it.

Level 70 weapons with a reduced level requirement are really cool when you get past level 50 while leveling up. You just need a friend at level 70 or another character at this level, though tongue.png

I always check rares for reduced level requirement before I salvage them. My monk has had almost full level 70 gear since it was about level 55.

http://www.reddit.com/r/diablo3/comments/22aci1/after_getting_6_characters_to_level_70_here_is_my/

My friend leveled a character from 1-70 doing this in about 4 hours and watching Netflix.

If you are the grinding type of person you can probably knock it out in an hour or 2.

This method is pretty boring but it's pretty quick.

I power leveled my roomate 1-70 the day he bought diablo in about 3-4 hours. T6 until level 58, then gradually dropped the difficulty as I started to kill things too slowly. He stayed far enough behind me that nothing was attacking him. I'm better geared now than I was a few weeks ago, so I could probably do T6 until about level 65 now, and then finish the rest in T3, and do it even faster. 1-60 only takes an hour if you're being carried through T6.

I leveled Danielle's Crusader from 1-70 in 45 minutes.  Torment 6 adventures are EASILY done by anyone able to do T2 or above at 70.  Blast bounties over and over.  Once you hit 60, drop it to T4 and then drop difficulty the second that you think you might die.  SUPER easy to power level anyone with a decked out Wizard, though.

• Like 1

I leveled Danielle's Crusader from 1-70 in 45 minutes.  Torment 6 adventures are EASILY done by anyone able to do T2 or above at 70.  Blast bounties over and over.  Once you hit 60, drop it to T4 and then drop difficulty the second that you think you might die.  SUPER easy to power level anyone with a decked out Wizard, though.

Yeah, this works with basically any properly geared class. For solo leveling, max level red gems and a 2k dps weapon at lvl 50 should work too, just a bit slower ^^

"Level reduced by" goes all the way up to 30.  Soloing T6 up until level 60 is fun.  Hellfire rings also recommended more for their stats than the bonus xp (which is trivial compared to the difficulty bonus).