Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rhalkin

BiS trinkets and MrRobot

16 posts in this topic

After doing some research I believe I am more confused than when I started as to which trinkets I should use. My current ilvl is 558, just started running normal 10 man, had been doing flex, my choices of trinkets are normal Purified Bindings of Immerseus (currently equipped), flex Prismatic Prison of Pride (currently equipped), and LFR Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth. Is PBI BiS for fistweaving? Or mistweaving? Or both? And if it is BiS how do I get that to show in MrRobot? It doesn't show for monks due to the fact that it is a DPS trinket. But I'm pretty sure using both amp trinkets will affect what my BiS list looks like.... Just want to make sure I am using my token rolls in the best possible places.

Here is my armory. Any advice ... Trinket use or otherwise is appreciated and thanks in advance.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Hoophlungpoo/simple

I would say that double amp + Thoks is what you should aim for.

In stack heavy situations Thoks is good. But otherwise you get crazy crit and haste from 2 amp.

The biggest thing for PBI is you need to track it with a weak aura for the ICD and make sure you try to proc it as much as possible.

For Mr. Robot, don't use the BiS feature. Even with custom weights it gives weird suggestions and I have been able to squeeze out more stats manually. Just use it to optimize. Otherwise you have to lock in PBI.

Tldr: double amp most times, use thok on thok and anything you stack for a long time.

Thanks. I will have to try to set a weak aura for the icd on PBI...still kinda new to weak auras. I guess I should have it look for the buff / proc of PBI and then count down 135 secs?? 20 for the proc and 115 for the icd?? Also when I use AMP + Thok I assume it's better to use the Sha + Thok? Or should it be the PBI + Thok?

It should be 115s from when it Procs.

I'll find brewmonksta and get him to post his WA.

PPP + thok, not PBI.

It should be 115s from when it Procs.

PPP + thok, not PBI.

I was lurking...  Try this WA for PBoI.  Shows uptime and downtime.  No icon when it's off ICD.

dOtFeaGAHkTEkO2LqrVwvLzkuQ5ku1SvLBQqDBQYobzVKDJY(bWpvrgMi9BiNgQHQQQbdqdNIoOqjhwWXeY5evlujTuvuSyrWYr1dfHEkYYuHNROjkuXuPYKvQPl1fvvCvvuDzjxhOnsjTvvuAZQuBxe9yk1NPQMMc(ofKNbQXPQ0jPeJxHCjHc3IcCnr58QKTbOVrH(RsSIKtuqo1IMIoIzAmZe5jAlAlNOz9U)JWSw06jN704y)XQteV8XiM7YSe5ZrGMIyGEoo23V4tbfjcVf9Ffzr0df2YjIJELCI8aFnwo1QvlQgzgy7ARv1ISLtqrYj6gXAcB4sqhdI24P5lCrDW(3uummfzJEiUCcksw)cNMAm74iBagyE0qUUnidwqWY6xyJrW5aZZggsbcdpOBdYGvl6HcB5eXrVsorEGVglNA1QfXlFmI5UmlryBetuZX((fxorSGxnLtqrI(mYmW21gaahJzB1QffaBKsqeEl6)kYcaaEUzJ9krmqphh77x8PGIeTXtZx4YInIjYcRl(DWUI3InInJhZsUe3Yq1JFTG4(CSNxGZd49sZXSFvVKAu0Sd2)M)rywlA9KZDASOUg1jIEiUCc6qwnc8ih4HrGPdPrzFZZ1TbzWccwqPQvlOd5ezJEiUCcksw)cNMAm74iBagyE0qUUnidwqWY6xyJrW5aZZggsbcdpOBdYGvlQ5yF)IlNOjcKBxGmClY8fUkUOjycvYI1e49nEKOLyD(zI1Yz(m(0z)ehrGZAjaYdUlZsRI2G8qJrmr5zIQKfRfLiYlHqdaGXg5lIf8QPCcks0NrMb2U2aa4ymBRwe4Swaz4wRIaN1Y0SEpOGxPvrGZAzIa52fid3AvuaKhCxMLO1ZTAvuFzwIQKfRfbYQKfRf1yVAlAAwVhuWRe9zKzGTRnaaogZ2Qf9qHTCI4OxjNipWxJLtTA1IUrSMWgUe0XGOnEA(cxuhS)nffdBr8YhJyUlZse2gXen7G9V5FeM1Iwp5CNglka2iLGi8w0)vKfaa0sIXred0ZXX((fFkOirywYIplTkAJNMVWLfBetKfwx87GDfVfBeBgpMLCjULHQh)AbX95ypVaNhW7LMJz)QEj1OiBe6TrgIPvrDnQte9qC5e0HSAe4roWdJathsJY(MNRBdYGfeSGsvRwTOKckAikvTea

Edited by Hybrys

I have been using "Need to Know" to track the internal cooldown for that.

I just have a ticking red bar. For me too many weak auras gets a bit too busy for me so i liked the bar :)

Happy Killing :)

You can make bars in weak auras.

I recently started using Affinitii UI along with the monk weak auras. I would like to add a couple but not sure exactly the best way to go about it... I want one to track the internal cd of PBI and one to track the proc on the leg meta gem... Any suggestions?

I recently started using Affinitii UI along with the monk weak auras. I would like to add a couple but not sure exactly the best way to go about it... I want one to track the internal cd of PBI and one to track the proc on the leg meta gem... Any suggestions?

See my above PBI WA, and you can also import my LMG WA from here:

http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/5560-shaman-weakauras/?p=59419

I tried to import the LMG proc from the link and it shows under "not loaded" I added my toons name and made sure it was checked and it still doesn't show up under the loaded section....not sure how to fix it.

I tried to import the LMG proc from the link and it shows under "not loaded" I added my toons name and made sure it was checked and it still doesn't show up under the loaded section....not sure how to fix it.

Added your toons name?  That makes no sense to me.  The majority of the WAs in there are Shaman-only, but the LMG is universal, and should load in combat.

Just in case, try this one instead.

d0IObaGlOOxljzMuvMRenBIUPKu3gODsI9I2nv(juAyuLFR0Wj4ye6CGcleuvlgQSCfEQQLbQ0ZP0uv0KfmDrxwQRtkNgYJPyZGSDqv(iuOdl00av8DQQgju1jjvJwsnEOGlbk1TafDnjX5b8zj8xs6zGsMICYJ41DzpGIMUu3SoB5fAPuf)kbupaiUvIfc)k08wE4IPhMv4b5d8bo5ZbQOOhCYB0S5cQwJcnFIa7aVlc2woPIiVpndkGsaMm5RBurDsfrVk8Yng4KFSYMtEqnzI4KjtM8bKvqgbEgnvz5HTHF0fO1nbeAEKzD8yaleKTtQicdpEZUYW63r4Zh1YL44rbEFvJrEaSqq2oPcmHLNhVFuiRPIOxfENg4CGkk6HLkI8bKvqgb0nRJx3L9akA6sDZ6SLwHwkvT1XW6xfm6I40goM8ro59PzqbucWR7YEafnDPUzD2Yl0sPk(vcOEaqCRele(vOzYdpQichrpMKa

The PBoI trinket WA I use is fantastic.  When it's off CD, no icons.  When it procs, I have a countdown to how long it lasts.  When the buff is over, a timer of 1:35 is left on a smaller icon indicating that PBoI is on CD.  When this is removed, I know the ICD of PBoI is off.  It should work the same for AoC, just change the spell ID on the tracking.

1 person likes this

The PBoI trinket WA I use is fantastic.  When it's off CD, no icons.  When it procs, I have a countdown to how long it lasts.  When the buff is over, a timer of 1:35 is left on a smaller icon indicating that PBoI is on CD.  When this is removed, I know the ICD of PBoI is off.  It should work the same for AoC, just change the spell ID on the tracking.

That's the EXACT PBoI WA I have in the spoiler above.  No icon off CD, proc duration, and ICD duration with a desaturated icon.

I have the trigger based on when the aura falls, though.  So I do Combat Event --> Aura Removed --> Source: Player --> Spell: Expanded Mind --> Hide: (ICD - Duration = 95sec)

I made a couple different varieties, and we were able to apply the same thing with little to no modification to Evil Eye, AoC, Haromm's, Thok's TT, etc.

Was only confirming the use of your WA, chief.

I added my toons name after it didn't load as a last attempt to get it to load.  I did manage to make my own though, thanks again for all the help.