FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dorlok

Enhancement 560 ilvl dps , I'm doing well?

Hi guys , im here because sometimes i feel my dps its so good , and other times its so bad , i know the shaman enha rotation sometimes its hard , but i want to know if im doing it well , im using mr robot to enchant , gem and reforge my gear (i know it , i want to change my rings , wirst and boots but my luck is ... ) here is my armory link and one screenshot doing 3 Min dps at dummy at OG , all tips are wellcome , And sorry if my english is not so good tongue.png

Screen - http://imgur.com/gze0Ed7

Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sanguino/Dorlok/advanced

I don't see Lightning Shield on that list, or hovering around your character.  Make sure it's up at all times, so you can gain the benefit from Static Shock.

Flame Shock should be higher.  You want to make sure you Unleash Flame, and spend that on Flame Shock.  Even if you're not specced into Unleash Fury.

On your opener, you want to make sure you bring out your Fire Ele!  It's a very large contribution to damage.

You should have more Lightning Bolts.  Make sure you're spending your Maelstrom Weapon procs when you can!

Please, check out the guide from the front page for more rotational information.

https://www.icy-veins.com/enhancement-shaman-wow-pve-dps-guide

Edited by Hybrys

I think without Unleashed Fury your Lightning Bolt is about where it should be. 

Your armory is showing you in PvP gear currently and I'm not sure if gemming differs for PvP, but for PvE +160 agi gems aren't optimal. You should be using Adept Vermilion Onyx (+80 agi +160 mastery) in your red sockets instead, and Fractured Sun's Radiance (+320 mastery) in yellow sockets.

I think without Unleashed Fury your Lightning Bolt is about where it should be. 

Your armory is showing you in PvP gear currently and I'm not sure if gemming differs for PvP, but for PvE +160 agi gems aren't optimal. You should be using Adept Vermilion Onyx (+80 agi +160 mastery) in your red sockets instead, and Fractured Sun's Radiance (+320 mastery) in yellow sockets.

I was thinking that the number of LBs should be higher, not necessarily it's damage layout.  I might be wrong on second glance, though.

Last I recall, they were correctly gemmed for Mastery in their PvE gear.