FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Log analysis and questions

Hey guys and gals. I've been sent numerous PMs requesting analysis of logs with questions on how he or she or even their raid could do better. As a raid leader and someone who plays all classes to a high level, I can help out in a lot of ways. I'm going to make myself available to any who request it. I'll diagnose your warlock or your raid and see if we can improve you and your group.

As of now, I think I'll keep myself open from 4p until 7p Saturday. Send me a PM or respond here with a time you'd like to meet and discuss. If this catches on, I'll make it a weekly event where we hash out over my mumble how we can get you and your group further.

Zag

• Like 1

I'd love to go over a few things with ya Zagam but of course this is the one Saturday I'm stuck working lol.

Leave a message here or a PM when you'd be available. I can still help.

I will bring mumble jam sessions back when beta patch notes come out and we have stuff to chat about.

What time zone are you in Zagam? I'm free all day tomorrow except between 330 and 530 pst as that's our raid time on Sunday.

I am EST.  330-530 PST is 630-830 EST and I'll be busy doing stuff.  I can make myself available some time Sunday - just PM me and I'll work something out.

Highly recommend this to anyone looking to improve; Zagam knows how to say what has to be said and an hour with him can save several hours of your own individual time.

• Like 2

One of these things is not like the other.... And this post is an example of why...

Death Knight
163 topics
1,014 replies

Druid
209 topics
1,297 replies

Hunter
153 topics
752 replies

Mage
420 topics
3,643 replies

Monk
185 topics
1,352 replies

Paladin
176 topics
1,025 replies

Priest
132 topics
1,074 replies

Rogue
142 topics
611 replies

Shaman
221 topics
2,078 replies

Warlock
833 topics
14,600 replies

Warrior
265 topics
1,485 replies

One of these things is not like the other.... And this post is an example of why...

It's tough to be king.  Lots of haters.  It's ok, we're here to stay.

A visual representation...

gYs83Sw.png

Notice that if you combined the replies of all other classes other than Warlocks, we'd still be ahead.  Our replies/topic also shows the depth per topic created.  The other forums, however, have made huge strides in the past 6 months.  I'm pretty pleased with their development.  I think about 6 months ago, Warlocks had closer to 60% of all replies.

• Like 3