FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Skotorga

Arms Warrior macro`s

Hello everyone, I play an arms warrior for pvp and pve, but my main spec is prot, I was wondering if there is a macro out there that has the max distance integrated for heroic leap so we do not need to click so often. I have a good defensive macro and a good burst macro. I also have the flag=intervene macro but was wondering if that macro is out there would be nice. Also I was wondering why some warriors 2nd wind heals them for higher numbers is there something we can do to increase healing. I added my link, thank you for your time and input.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Skotorga/simple

I was wondering if there is a macro out there that has the max distance integrated for heroic leap so we do not need to click so often.

If you're talking about a macro that will let you use Heroic Leap without clicking on the ground, there isn't. Even if there was, it would be considered automation of something that shouldn't be automated, and therefore would be against Blizzard's ToS.

Also I was wondering why some warriors 2nd wind heals them for higher numbers is there something we can do to increase healing.

I am not quite sure what you mean by that. Do you have any specific examples in mind?

Also I was wondering why some warriors 2nd wind heals them for higher numbers is there something we can do to increase healing. I added my link, thank you for your time and input.

I am not quite sure what you mean by that. Do you have any specific examples in mind?

Second Wind is strictly a percentage based heal: 3% to be exact. Just take two completely random warriors with differing health pools to see why Second Wind would heal one more than the other:

Warrior A has 450,000 HP.

Warrior B has 650,000 HP.

450,000 x 0.03 = 13,500 HP

650,000 x 0.03 = 19,500 HP

Warrior B will have higher ticks of Second Wind simply because he has more health.

The effect lasts until the warrior reaches 35% health.

--------------------------

The next thing you could consider is if this healing tick has a chance to critically heal. Personally, I don't think it does but I may be wrong.

Naturally, if you alter your health pool (Stam buffs of any kind), your 3% value will be greater.

===============================

Edit: For perspective / for fun.

Just for fun, I checked your armory. As of this post, it says you have 759,575 HP. I personally have, on my warrior, 677,885 HP. And.... our faithful and unfair servant, Rágebar, currently sports 738,057 HP. Here's what Second Wind would break down to for each of us:

You: 759,575 x 0.03 = 22,787 HP

Me: 677,885 x 0.03 = 20,337 HP

Rágebar: 738,057 x 0.03 = 22,142 HP

Edited by Sajakain

After reading your post again, I thought of something: In PvP, Second Wind is affected by Battle Fatigue, so it will definitely heal less than in PvE for any given amount of HP.

• Like 1

Ty for your replies, for some reason my page shows me in my pvp gear when the gear on the sides is my tank gear weird. Ok shame for heroic leap lol and ty for the 2nd wind I had forgotten about battle fatigue myself. One last question when I pve in dps I am Arms as well, I read a few posts regarding haste has that been changed or is it still viable at this time in game, sorry i abandoned the pve world back when thron of thunder just came out.

One last question when I pve in dps I am Arms as well, I read a few posts regarding haste has that been changed or is it still viable at this time in game, sorry i abandoned the pve world back when thron of thunder just came out.

Overall, your stat priority for Arms is as follows:

Expertise Cap (7.5%)

Hit Cap (7.5%)

Strength

Crit

Mastery / Haste

With Haste as a focus point directly, you'll notice that it's pretty even with Mastery, honestly. However as you obtain more gear (higher item levels), mastery will benefit you more.