FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Akraen

Stepping Down

Hi all,

I just wanted this forum to know that I'm stepping down from the mage moderator position. There is no animosity towards Icy Veins, I'm just intending to pursue a more focused interest elsewhere. If you're into mage theorycraft (and who knows, maybe other classes too), then stay tuned, because once it is ready I'll sound the alarms all over the internet!

It's been a blast helping this forum grow and I couldn't have done it without all of you. The support and kindness in this community empowered me and gave me the confidence to post some wild theories that would've been eaten alive in MMO Champion.

You guys have made it worth it, so continue! Be the inspiration to the community. Continue to be constructive and helpful, not down and pedantic.

I'll be in my usual hangout on irc.quakenet.org port 6667, channel #mmoc-mages - come say hello. Also Durrtygoodz, log in again please <3

Best luck and spellfrostfirebolting to all!

~Akraen

Idem.

I won't add a lot to Akraen's post, but if you are interested in something new mage-related then visit IRC and chat to me, we're going to need you. (It's a community after all)

I'm not as zealous as Akraen so I won't thank you for giving me energy, because questions generally just leech the energy out of you, but I will admit that I had a blast working here, and it makes me very happy to know that the world gained some skilled and interested mages.

Pad on guys!

Wait what? You're both leaving o.O What happened to your plan to make IV "the place to be" for mages in WoD

I'll be in my usual hangout on irc.quakenet.org port 6667, channel #mmoc-mages - come say hello. Also Durrtygoodz, log in again please <3

No

Wait what? You're both leaving o.O What happened to your plan to make IV "the place to be" for mages in WoD

Stay tuned :)

Stay tuned to what? I can't get on IRC since I got shunned from the community. 

You're super welcome :(

Stay tuned to what? I can't get on IRC since I got shunned from the community.

No, I just made a poor decision after you were already frustrated, and caused you to feel unwelcome. I apologize for my poor judgment and not being as cool headed as I should have been.

• Like 5

Ah, you will be missed.  Can't thank you enough for all that you do; best of luck to you for your future goals.

You made the mage forums a place of knowledge and improvement for all of us. Thank you for that, and whatever you do now, I'm sure you'll do it just as well.

You made the mage forums a place of knowledge and improvement for all of us. Thank you for that, and whatever you do now, I'm sure you'll do it just as well.

I hope so. You guys should visit the IRC!