FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Darthsoul

Help My Fury

I just started playing warrior after a 6 month break from the game after clearing Heroic ToT as a warlock. I've always played ranged classes and haven't really ever struggled at playing them. But with my warrior my dps seems very low, I'm not sure if this is due to my low ilvl weps or just a poor use of rotation. Ill post my only logs and armory. Please Help!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spirestone/Elsus/simple

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rN6ADm4vQdF2GagJ#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=2

Only difference I notice in logs is my RB amount seems about half of good wars. Not sure if this is due to bad gear leading to low crit and less RB procs or poor play.

Without even looking at the logs, I can tell that your DPS output could be much much higher if your weapons were of higher quality. Other than that your gear looks fine, but a huge part of your damage comes from your weapons.

Looking at the logs: 

44/76 BT uses. You need to get that up. It severely hinders your enrage uptime and the number of RB charges you generate.

You used 16 CS, which is fine considering the length of the fight, but only 12 Stormbolts. You should be using Strombolt during every single CS.

You also missed a lot of RBs during your CS phases. You should have between 2 and 3 RB uses per CS.

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I must have been overlooking my BT uses in logs because I didn't even notice that mistake. I'm assuming that will help my dps quite a bit, before and after I get some kind of weapon. Also, I have read the guide and it wants you to use SB right after CS, is it ok just to use it at some point during the CS or is it supposed to be right after for max dps? The reason I ask is even with the 2x upgraded trinket I still have a small delay after CS pops before I can SB.

As soon as possible, since the cooldowns don't align perfectly. You delay SB, it'll come to a point where it'll be off sync with CS. Don't be afraid to delay CS by 1 GCD (but not more) to make sure you're able to fit a SB in.