FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SimonftBronx

Legplates of Willful Doom Vs Prehistoric Marauder(N)

Hey guys!

Long story short: I currently rock the Legplates of Willful Doom, but just today I got the tier legs from Celestials. Willful Doom currently sims much higher than the tier legs on Mr robot, but if i equip the tier legs i recieve the 4 set bonus, which I'm not sure Mr Robot accounts for!

Which pair of pants should I use?

TL;DR: Should i use Willful Doom or Prehistoric Marauder with 4 set bonus.

Thanks in advance!

Hard to say without knowing which pieces you run on the other slots. For same ilvl for all pieces, I would assume the combo that gives you more crit and mastery should pull ahead since the 4 pc is too seldom/random and bad itemized to be actual worth it with all those crit-mastery offpieces at choice.
For a real comparison, go ahead and run both profiles in simulationcraft.

Unless the ilvl of the set pieces is much higher than the offpieces, keep the Willful doom, and ditch yet another tier piece so that you only ever keep the 2p. Helm & Gloves are your best bet when it come to which tier pieces to keep.

Yup, looks good like this. If you get the chance to replace your tier chest with the Shamans one (ideally) or the immerseus one (slightly less ideally), it would be better.

Get good offpieces for your legs/chest. Other than that, the Protectors ring would be nice, but it's not looking too bad.

Willful Doom > T16

On heroic gear, because you have only good stat on the offset gear (Crit / mastery) compare to the T16 (you have to reforge useless stat such as Hast to Mast + you have less stat on T16 compare to WF one). 

The 4P is useless cause it is too RNG and you lose too much benefit from stat compare to the 2 offset you can have,

You have to take 2P (hand + head T16) and Willfull Doom + Shaman Korkron Chest.